Low in calories and rich in protein, Brussels sprouts contain so many nutritional benefits that they are at the top of the superfoods list.
Kcal: 200 Proteins: 6 Fat: 17 Carbs: 8
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cooking Time 18 minutes
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 4
- Brussels sprouts, ¾ pound (328 g)
- Bacon, 4 slices (104 g)
- Olive oil, 2 Tbsp (27 g)
- Garlic, 1 garlic clove (4 g)
- Black pepper, ⅓ tsp (1½ g)
- Steam the Brussels sprouts until just tender, about 6 minutes.
- Chop bacon into cubes and Brussels sprouts in halves.
- Fry the bacon until crispy (3-4 minutes), then drain on towel.
- In a pan, warm the olive oil over medium/low heat for 1 minute, add garlic and then the sprouts.
- Stir for 5 minutes until ready.
- Add the bacon to the pan, cook for another minute.
- Add black pepper on top and serve
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?