This cauliflower hummus looks and tastes almost like the traditional one Nutrition per Serving:
Kcal 430 Proteins: 9 • Fat 38 g • Carbs 19 g
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 20 minutes
Baking Time 20 minutes
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 4
- Cauliflower, florets from 1 head (580 g)
- Tahini paste, 5 oz (140 g)
- Olive Oil, 5 tablespoons (75 g)
- Lemon Juice, 1/2 cup (122 g)
- Garlic, 1 garlic clove (4 g)
- Table salt, ⅓ teaspoon (3 g)
- Black Pepper, ⅓ tsp, ground (1 g)
- Cumin, ½ Tbsp (3 g)
- Parsley, chopped, ½ cup (30 g)
- Preheat oven to 425°F / 220°C.
- Cut the cauliflower florets in small pieces and season with 1 tablespoon olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Roast on a baking sheet until tender (approximately 20 minutes). Let it cool.
- Once cool, combine the roasted cauliflower, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, salt, cumin and olive oil in a
blender. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
This recipe goes well with low-carbohydrate vegetables for dipping like celery sticks and sliced cucumber. To make a meal of it, also add a some keto-friendly Simple Almond Flaxseed Crackers
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?