A super-quick and easy dip that everybody will love!
Nutritional values per serving: Kcal: 240 • Protein: 8 g • Fat: 23 g • Carbs: 2 g
Preparation Time10 minutes
Baking Time0 minutes
- Cucumber Pickles, dill. 2 ounces (58 g)
- Cheddar Cheese, 2 oz (57 g)
- Cream cheese, 2 oz (57 g)
- Mayonnaise, 1 tbsp (14 g)
- Salt, 0.3 teaspoon (2 g)
- Parsley, to taste
- In a bowl, mix the cheddar cheese, the cream cheese, mayonnaise and salt.
- Refrigerate the mixture.
- Cut the pickles in half lengthwise, dip them in the cheese mixture and ... bon appetit!