Looking for a healthy and filling snack? Try this Italian-inspired recipe. Nutritional values per Serving:
Kcal 380 • Protein 19 g • Fat 29 g • Carb 14 g
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Baking Time 20 minutes
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 4
- Aubergine (Eggplant), 1 eggplant (approx 1 lb) (340 g)
- Mozzarella cheese, whole milk, 1 cup, shredded (112 g)
- Cream cheese, 3 ounces (84 g)
- Parmesan cheese, grated, 2 tablespoons (10 g)
- Table salt, ⅓ teaspoon (1 g)
- Black Pepper, ⅓ tsp, ground (1 g)
- Parsley, 1 Tablespoon (4 g)
- Preheat the oven at 350°F / 180°C.
- In a bowl, mix well the mozzarella cheese with the cream cheese. Then add salt and pepper.
- Cut the eggplant into 8 or more slices, and place them in a baking dish.
- Spread the cheese mixture on top of each eggplant slice. Then top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top turns golden.
- Add parsley to garnish and serve.
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?