An easy appetizer that takes just few minutes to make.
Nutritional values per serving: Kcal: 200 • Protein: 3 g • Fat: 20 g • Carb: 3 g
Preparation Time10 minutes
Baking Time0 minutes
- Celery, 2 stalks
- Cream cheese, 2 oz (57 g)
- Mayonnaise, 2 tbsp (128 g)
- Sauce, worcestershire, 0.5 tsp (3 g)
- Salt, 0.5 teaspoon (3 g)
- Black Pepper, 0.5 tsp, ground (1 g)
- Walnuts, 2 (4 g)
- In a bowl, mash the cream cheese, then add mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Wash the celery, separate the stocks and remove fibrous strings.
- Fill the celery stalks with the mixture.
- Add half walnut for decoration.