An easy appetizer that takes just few minutes to make.
Kcal: 250 • Protein: 4 g • Fat: 24 g • Carbs: 6 gPer Serving: 250 kcal
Preparation Time10 minutes
Baking Time0 minutes
- Celery, 3 stalks
- Cream cheese, 1.5 oz (43 g)
- Mayonnaise, 1 tbsp (14 g)
- Sauce, worcestershire, 0.5 tsp (3 g)
- Salt, 0.5 teaspoon (3 g)
- Black Pepper, 0.5 tsp, ground (1 g)
- Walnuts, 1 (2 g)
- In a bowl, mash the cream cheese, then add mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Wash the celery, separate the stocks and remove fibrous strings.
- Fill the celery stalks with the mixture.
- Add half walnut for decoration.