To help everyone have the bodies nature intended us to have: trim, attractive, healthy.
So we created a place where you could get three things:
Whether you want to shed unwanted and excess fat, become stronger and more energetic,
or just plain feel better, we help you achieve your goal.
Ossie has a Master’s in Clinical Nutrition from Case Western Reserve University, and a BSc in Nutrition Science from San Jose State University. She also did a dietetic internship at the Veterans Affairs and Mount Zion Centers, Cleveland Ohio. Now, Ossie shares her wealth of knowledge and advice with Trim Down Club members.
Noemia also received a Master of Science degree in Nutrition from the University of Minnesota working on a research project regarding phytonutrients and their chemoprotective effects in the body. She has diverse working experiences in clinical dietetics, weight loss and management, nutrition for longevity and nutrition supplement products in U.S.A. and in Brazil.
- Eliminate highly processed food that is actually known to make you fat and sick.
- Replace every bad food with at least one good food you enjoy.
- Never count calories, carbs, fat grams or points: life is too short to live that way.
- No fad diets or diet pills with gross side effects: at best, they cause rebound weight gain.
- No hunger or deprivation: these are terrible ways to live.
Every aspect of our program is designed to help you lose your unwanted fat in a healthy, sustainable way.