To help everyone have the bodies nature intended us to have: trim, attractive, healthy.
So we created a place where you could get three things:
Whether you want to shed unwanted and excess fat, become stronger and more energetic,
or just plain feel better, we help you achieve your goal.
Ossie has a Master’s in Clinical Nutrition from Case Western Reserve University, and a BSc in Nutrition Science from San Jose State University. She also did a dietetic internship at the Veterans Affairs and Mount Zion Centers, Cleveland Ohio. Now, Ossie shares her wealth of knowledge and advice with Trim Down Club members.
Lauren has a Masters’s in Dietetics from McGill University, Montreal, Canada and has a vast experience in individual counseling for weight-management, including patients suffering from a variety of conditions such as cancer, diabetes, metabolic and gastrointestinal conditions, etc.
- Eliminate highly processed food that is actually known to make you fat and sick.
- Replace every bad food with at least one good food you enjoy.
- Never count calories, carbs, fat grams or points: life is too short to live that way.
- No fad diets or diet pills with gross side effects: at best, they cause rebound weight gain.
- No hunger or deprivation: these are terrible ways to live.
Every aspect of our program is designed to help you lose your unwanted fat in a healthy, sustainable way.