Kcal: 390 Protein: 4 Fat: 37 Net Carbs: 10
Preparation Time10 minute
Baking Time20 minutes
- Pecan nuts halves, 2¼ cup (234 g)
- Salted Butter, 2 tablespoon (30 g)
- Chocolate, dark, 70-85%, 1 cup (200 g)
- Coconut Oil, 1 Tbsp (14 g)
- Stevia, 30 drops liquid (4 g) or ⅝ tsp concentrated powder (2½ g) or 5 tsp sugar-equivalent for baking (14 g)
- Preheat oven to 300°F/150°C.
- Mix ⅕ of the Stevia with melted butter.
- Put the pecans in a bowl and pour the butter mixture. Mix well until the nuts are fully covered.
- Place the pecans on a baking sheet and bake them for 20 minutes approximately. Stir after 10 minutes and make sure they don't burn.
- Remove the nuts from the oven and put them in a bowl.
- Chop the chocolate in pieces and melt it in the microwave (1 minute at medium power). Remove it from the microwave and mix it manually until the chocolate is totally melted and smooth (if necessary place the bowl in the microwave again for few seconds and stir again).
- Add coconut oil and remaining Stevia, and mix well.
- Add pecans to the chocolate and mix until they're fully coated.
- With the help of a fork, place pecans on baking sheet, leaving enough space between them.
- Refrigerate for at least 40 minutes.