Welcome summer with this refreshing cucumber salad with an Asian twist, perfect for hot days. Nutrition per Serving:
Kcal 380 • Protein 4 g • Fat 38 g • Carb 11 g
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Baking Time 0 minutes
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 4
- Cucumber, 3 medium
- Red onion, Fresh, 1 small (70 g)
- Sour Cream, 5 Tbsp (60 g)
- Mayonnaise, 2 Tbsp (28 g)
- Table salt, ½ tsp (3 g)
- Black or Chili Pepper, ½ tsp, (1 g)
- Sesame seeds, 1 Tbsp (9 g)
- Slice or chop the cucumber and the red onion.
- In a bowl, mix well the sour cream, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Add cucumber and red onion and mix well.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?