Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 272 total)
slimangies 9 years ago

I am feeling great, even though I have only lost a couple of pounds I can see my shape returning.. Yeahhhhhh.

Debbueche 9 years ago

this is crazy. I’ve been juicing my fruits and vegetables but having a handful of cashews or pinenuts, or a banana, plus I made the Moroccan Lentils soup and had a cup for snack substitute each day, and just discovered I gained 4 lbs. I guess I’ll have to stick to my menu strictly for a few weeks…

mrstincup210 9 years ago

have been fllowing to the letter but i just seem to be back to where i started what can i do?

tamirhovav 9 years ago

Thank you for the help! 🙂

inav78 9 years ago

Amazing program thanks for the help 🙂

RitaKatzel 9 years ago

To reward myself I got a 1/2 hour massage.

kathcal6 9 years ago

I liked having day to day menu in week one the best

Deborahjjhayes 9 years ago

thanks for such a sweet positive referral!!! We do love to encourage .!! 😛

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, barbs51, and welcome! I suggest you try the groups (link above). The most popular is “Successful Beginnings,” run by the wonderful Debbie (username “Deborahjjhayes” – if “51” refers to your birthdate, you’re exactly the same age).

barbs51 9 years ago

Hi, my name is Barbara and this is my first day and I would like to meet new friends on the trim down club that we may share menu’s, exercises, weight loss tips, encouragement, etc.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Julie. You can use the “Contact Us” link below to reach tech support. In the meantime, I have forwarded your query to them.

julie1955 9 years ago

I need to ask a question about the app program who do I contact?

Join us in Successful Beginnings and Support… we break it down into a very manageable plan. I can help you I promise!

Join us in Successful Beginnings and Support… we break it down into a very manageable plan. I can help you I promise!NO Duck eggs!!! lol

Thank you so much… But it is so very true! No guilt… just the promise of a new day! 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 272 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.