Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 272 total)
AnneLois 9 years ago

Onto week 5. I lose 1kg then put it on again.
Walk every day.
What am I doing wrong?

meade 9 years ago

hi chrissie meade here I have lost I stone in 9 weeks I feel great but I go to keep fit I day a week plus do my exercises at home.im going to carry on and lose another 7 pounds I love trim down I would never have been able to do this weight lose with out them thank you so much.chrissie x

TonyTwoToes 9 years ago

Lost 5 lbs in 4 weeks. Finding this disappointing.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, jgetgood. I am happy to help. What is your physical activity level?

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Janine01. If you are swapping fat for muscle, which is much heavier, then it makes sense. Eventually the scale will catch up. If you hit a rough patch, please do repost, and I will work with you.

Janine01 9 years ago

I did not loose any mass, but my jeans that did not fit 4 weeks ago, fits me now. Very confusing?

jgetgood 9 years ago

I am on week 5 and still have not lost any weight 🙁 Pretty frustrating.

Ilovejesus4life 9 years ago

I’m starting week 5. I feel great and I’m very full all the time. I went to a Valentine’s dinner last night at my church. I was proud of myself. I ate one whole wheat cracker and a small heart shaped piece of cheese. 3 grapes and a couple heart shaped pieces of watermelon. Then for dinner I was pleased that they served quinoa, chicken ( which I gave half to my husband ) and grilled vegtables. I didn’t eat the roll. Then for dessert they served chochlet mouse with whipped cream. It was a small portion and I ate it. I weigh tomorrow morning but as of last week I lost 6 lbs. I’m encouraged

SueSandstrom 9 years ago

When is the weight loss supposed to start, I have been on it for 3 weeks, been very strict on it, have only lost 1.4 pounds.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Congratulations, eilis408! That’s wonderful news!! We wish you continued success 🙂 🙂

eilis408 9 years ago

I have not posted to the site in a very long time! I lost 40lbs. and have been in “maintenance” mode for awhile. Time to attack my 50lb. goal!

maswindl 9 years ago

I thought that for the registration fee of around AUD$70 there would be more recipes and easy/simple to cook ones for people who work full-time but are in desperate need of losing weight. I am obese and have diabetes. I know that I need to see a proper nutritionist but thought I would try this first. In addition to the above the amount of food seems very large. I don’t eat much at all and if I ate what my menu recommends I would be tripling the amount of food I east. PLEASE HELP! I am on day 3 of week 1 and feeling very full in deed. Thank you in advance.

Lindalou45140 9 years ago

i fumbles through week 1. Started to catch on week 2:) I lose .25 lbs with is better than a gain:) Starting week 3. Hoping this week I sail:)

Deborahjjhayes 9 years ago

Chinatrail, No where does it say you can’t have spices. I use a lot of spices and my food tastes great. I’ve lost 36 pounds. I make sure ingredients are subbed out so I can put them together to make great recipes. Have you tried any of the recipes provided. They are delicious. I have even turned some of mine in and now they are part of the plan. I’m having a hard time understanding.

Vonpick 9 years ago

Hi I’ve just joined and have been food shopping today to get everything together for my menus. I have spoken to my doctor a couple of days ago and he recommended to have no carbs for dinner. Carbs are to be eaten at lunch however the menu include carbs for lunch and dinner, is this right? Not sure what to do?

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 272 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.