Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 272 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Kolapoki. It is more than likely that at this stage, your walking is making your body swap muscle for fat, and muscle is heavier – so the scale may stay the same, while you are getting more fit. Don’t rely on the number right now, just look at how your clothes are fitting, how you look in the mirror, and of course, how you are feeling. If you still seem stuck, please do repost here, and I will help troubleshoot for a solution.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Pljmbt. I’m happy to help you troubleshoot. First, what foods do you generally eat that you are not finding there? Second, can you post a sample day from your finished menu (cut and paste) and tell me what amounts you could eat from it? If you have not yet made a menu from the application, cut and paste from the readymade menu you received.

Kolapoki 9 years ago

I am in week 4 and I only lost 2-3 lbs. I keep hovering around the same weight. I am so frustrated. Please help.
I started walking 1.5 miles last week.

Pljmbt 9 years ago

Ok I found the place to choose foods in but again there aren’t really any of the foods I like to eat on it. And there is no way I can eat THAT much food in one day. I would get sick. I am just not that hungry. I need to lose a lot of weight but holy crow there isn’t enough time in the day to eat that much or set it all up to bring to work. Maybe this isn’t for me.

LWimmer 9 years ago

ler01- I know what you mean. We were gone 4 days over Labor Day and I decided to take the Trim Down menu with me. Breakfast and lunch were easy since we brought our own food. Supper was a little bit more of a challenge but I managed to do okay. I still had a loss, but only 1/4 pound. We were active while we were gone. Hiking, caving (the easy kind)and stairs. I realized when eating out in the evening, that the portion sizes are HUGE, (grilled chicken salad) so I ate half and took the other half with me for lunch the next day. I hadn’t gone out to eat since I started Trim Down. I also indulged and had two scoops of ice cream, boy was it ever sweet, really it was too sweet. I have really gotten used to fruit satisfying my sweet tooth. How much water are you drinking?

ler01 9 years ago

I am starting over again after being away from home for two weeks. I found it very difficult to stay on the plan while traveling and have gained 4 lbs. I hope I can get back on track.

LWimmer 9 years ago

I am in the middle of week three and have lost 8 lbs and several inches which makes me VERY happy! Some of my clothes are already starting to be baggy. I feel really good physically and emotionally. Now when I get hungry I go for a free food and healthy snack—no junk food! Junk food makes me feel tired, junky and chunky—ick! Thanks Trimdown Club!

Pljmbt 9 years ago

I just joined and on elf the reasons I did was that the introductory video said I could choose from the foods I love and a menue would be created from that. Well what I got was what I thought they said they were not going to do. Which is a generic diet menu. I am I missing something?

Anderfamily86 9 years ago

One week down and I’m loving this plan. I have typically been a snacker, but usually reached for something sweet and decadent. I haven’t felt hungry and am 3 lbs down after the first week. I’m also sleeping better and my joints are not as stiff as they were before starting the plan.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Farukh, and welcome! Expanding your variety is a great idea. However, I just want to add that curry (especially yellow)is a very, very, very important component of a healthy diet, and if you like it, there’s no reason to give it up 🙂

farukh36 9 years ago

Hi,
I am farukh and i joined a few days ago. Our family menu is very bland and simple, only curry at dinner. One thing i noticed doing the menu planner which is quite comprehensive in its categories is that our family grocery is not enough at the moment to sustain a healthy diet for us. I aim to change that quite soon.

Chanus 9 years ago

Today is my first day & I too eat fish no meat.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, BigB3, MGlenn, and PaulSheridan, and congratulations! Here’s to your continued success 🙂 🙂 🙂

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, ChinaTrail. The whole point of making the list generic and plain is to give you complete freedom to add whatever seasonings you like. With many users, we can’t really direct specific tastes. We encourage as much use of herbs, spices, and related items such as garlic and ginger, as they have significant health benefits, including for weight management.

chinatrail30 9 years ago

I started joined the Trim Down Club a month ago but I find the weekly menus so boring and unimaginative I have given up. I am used to cooking with herbs and spices not just a piece of meat, a cup of potato and a few carrots. I’ve given up and wonder if I can have my money back?
Chinatrail30

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 272 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.