Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 234 total)
 Ossie-Sharon 1 year ago

Hi, superheavy61, and congratulations! We wish you continued success and good health, and are happy to help however we can.

superheavy61 1 year ago

Doing Okay so far. Lost about 18 pounds in six weeks. I guess that would be considered progress. I can feel my metabolism starting to churn. Now that I eat the right kind of foods in the right portions, at the right time. It is just a matter of not skipping meals so your body doesn’t kick into starvation mode.

Ossie-Sharon 1 year ago

Hi, djozwowski. What is your physical activity level like? Have you noticed any changes in how you look or how your clothes are fitting?

djozwowski 1 year ago

I’ve completed 8 weeks. Lost 3 lbs the first two weeks and nothing since.

Bookwyrm 1 year ago

I’m an Aussie who started a week ago and already lost a kilo. I am want to lose about 25 kilo in all, but am breaking it down to 5 kilo lots so it doesn’t seem so daunting. The menu frightened me at first – so much food over a day, till I realised the meals had been broken up to spread over the day. the switch tool is very handy too.

Ossie-Sharon 1 year ago

H, lucylovescharlie. Click on “My Activity” on the right side of the toolbar near the top of this page, and in the dropdown menu, select “My Profile.”

lucylovescharlie 1 year ago

I may be asking on the wrong forum but I can’t seem to find my profile page in order to change my food preferences (special dietary requirements). Could you please help me?

Ossie-Sharon 1 year ago

Hi, paffard. Sure, as long as her blood sugar is not too sensitive to carbohydrates without a protein “buffer.”

paffard1980 1 year ago

I am going on holiday with my sister and she is supporting me by following the plan as best she can. She cannot mix her proteins and carbs as it affects her IBS also she is dairy free. Can she swap about the carbs and proteins and stay healthy.

Ossie-Sharon 1 year ago

Hi, triune. The system didn’t capture most of your question, sorry. Could you repost?

triune31 1 year ago

How

Ossie-Sharon 1 year ago

Hi, Isabel. That’s wonderful news! We wish you continued success and good health, and are happy to help however we can.

lopezisabel10 1 year ago

Hi, i’m just joining in to share some good news. I hurt my right knew and had a plateau for three weeks. My knee is much better and I lost two points breaking the three week plateau. I just wanted to share this news. Thank you.

dsengstacken 1 year ago

hello

sailsd 1 year ago

Thank you – I deleted my menus and started over 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 234 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.