Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 272 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Kelly2020. I’m glad to read that you’re feeling better. If you need any help with anything here, just let us know! Wishing you good health and success.

Kelly2020 3 years ago

I’ve been sick for a week. It’s hard to eat right when you don’t feel like eating. I’m doing my best to eat right and sleep right. But it’s a struggle. Now that I’m starting to feel better I hope I can continue my motivation. And lose the weight and feel better.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, JoetteBuchmann. Congratulations on your diligence and weight loss, though I am sorry to read you have been stressed out. If we can be of any help here, please let us know.

JoetteBuchmann 4 years ago

I am just having a terrible time coming back on this site as life just gets in the way. It’s been weeks since I checked in on here. I haven’t been following recipes either. I am losing weight, however, as I don’t eat when I’m stressed and that has been going on for the last 2 months now. I’ve dropped 10 pounds since starting this. I exercise 4 times a week and have been able to fit into clothes I had put away that are about 4 sizes smaller.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, lbdandgirl, and welcome! Keep in mind that this is not a diet, but rather an upgraded way of eating. That means you can ease into at your pace, make small and barely perceptible changes if you need to (each time you’re in a challenging situation, just think “how can I make this even a little better?”), and they will add up and become second natural without making you feel deprived or bored.

ldbandgirl 4 years ago

I just joined but I always struggle with motivation to stick to something. I have done diets before and I always get bored or just tired of dieting. I then stop and then I consider it another failed attempt. I cannot seem to stay motivated enough to keep going to lose weight and in the long run gain it all back. I don’t think it is the diet that is the problem but the mindset but I am not sure even how to change that effectively.

Thresasepulvado 4 years ago

What kind of crust do I use for the cheese pizza?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Amie. That sounds fantastic. Please let us know if we can be of any help.

AmieTurner 4 years ago

I followed the meal plan the first week so well and then was bored of it the second week and did not. I am learning how to use the site and make changes. This week I have started my exercise program again and the scale shoed I was down 3lbs this week. That has me excited to start making more changes and continue to slowly add in a little cardio

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Shipshape. Just ease into things – don’t try to do too much at once, and definitely don’t try to be perfect. If you make small steps, just doing a little better each time, the changes will add up and become second nature without suffering or sacrifice.
This means using the foods you have at home, then upgrading as you wish. Upgrading also doesn’t have to mean perfection – just do the best you can, and keep in mind that some of the recommendations on this site are just suggesting the optimum and not a “must.”
If you would like guidance with specific issues, please post here, and we would be happy to help however we can.

Shipshape 4 years ago

I am just starting the program and am trying not to become overwhelmed. I only have some of the various foods called for! I am really having trouble getting started.

Support 4 years ago

test

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Silvana. It’s great to read that you’re physically active and not hungry, and are able to get in sweet treats (just watch the portions!). Do be sure to get in all of the produce (5 servings of fruits/vegetables per day) and plenty of calcium (dairy or fortified alternatives, almonds, tahini, deep green vegetables).

Silvana76 4 years ago

I also would like to add that although for the most part I eat healthy, I do crave something sweet (such as a pastry or cookie) usually with breakfast. I may once a week eat a pastry or cookie….

Silvana76 4 years ago

Hi Sharon. Thanks for your reply. My menu is actually not very different from the menu here. But a lot of times I do not feel hungry so I only end up eating breakfast and dinner.

I fast-walk 6 days a week for an hour.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 272 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.