Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 272 total)
trimgirl41 9 years ago

Thankyou! Awesome poem! Very inspirational and applicable to all facets of life. Thanks for the motivation and inspiration to start a new and praise God everday! Sincere thanks, Stephanie

Deborahjjhayes 9 years ago

Inspiration
I just wrote this for my group Successful Beginnings and Support. I shared it in tips and tricks and encouragement. But I really think it needs to go here. You can do anything one day at a time!:P
New Hope Dawns

New hope dawns again with the rising of the sun

Knowing that starting over has only just begun.

Temptation controlling life with that last look back,

Don’t surrender when feeling the urge of that defeating “past” attack.

Forging ever onward joy knowing it’s a brand new day.

Don’t let discouragement even have a say.

For today is all there really is, in the grand scheme of things.

Yesterday’s gone with no guarantees of tomorrow’s wakening.

So joyfully start today afresh, peace leading the way,

Get up and get started paying it forward without delay.

With resolve to be healthy and joyful, at least until noon…

Blink, and you might miss the chance to love and hum a tune,

After the day has ended, there’ll be smiles in your heart for sure.

Knowing this day was more than something you just endured.

Fulfilling a day with wishes and dreams coming true as planned

Deciding early this morning for happiness to take a stand.

So with resolve to be happy and healthy, all day long,

Come to the end of day with praise, heart filled with a song.

Knowing you made the right choices to be all you’re created to be

Satisfaction and pride in yourself you’ll find, showing you’re really free,

Free from choices made, that used to drag you down…

Choices now made that glorified Him, release those last big yawns,

Resting in God’s assurance tonight, morning comes as New Hope Dawns.

reinvent 9 years ago

Doing great! Just finished 4 weeks and love this plan! Is it easy to follow and I am losing weight. I am planning on rewarding myself with a shopping trip!
Having trouble with the spouse trying to sabotoge my weight loss. He has plans to take me to his fav hamburger place. I will talk him into sushi, since he loves it, and it will help me stay on track.

janholl 9 years ago

I am using the meal planner. But it puts most of the same foods in for each day. Especially for snacks.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Realdeal. Absolutely! Repeat good menus as often as you like 🙂

ladybug81702 9 years ago

I rewarded myself for the smaller serving of food per meal, with a purple gel pen to write in my journal. Purple is my favorite color.

Realdeal 9 years ago

I like the menu I created last week. How can I use it again?

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Mariannenorthy and Janholl. Are you using the Menu Planner application or 21-day Express Meal Plans?

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Butcherboy. That rate of weight loss is excellent. We encourage slow, gradual changes, because those are generally the ones that stick with you.

janholl 9 years ago

I do not care for a lot of the food on this plan either. I am trying some new things but have not really lost any weight. I am trying to figure out the mechanics. When do you eat carbs and with what. Same for protein and fiber. In snacks what combination are we trying to get and same for meals. I could make my own menus if I knew what combinations I needed.

Marieannnorthey 9 years ago

I have a hard time staying on the diet.
I have not lost weight but to be fair, I have not been on it.

Butcherboy 9 years ago

Since food is the only reward I crave and since I have only lost 5 pounds in 4 weeks, I will have to forego any reward.:((

ladybug81702 9 years ago

I’m having a hard time getting going with the weight loss. My portion size is much better. My reward for myself was a ebook on my kindle fire. That is a start for me.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, FatBoy1955. No need to select foods that you can’t find or won’t like. If you are using the Menu Planner application, then choose what will be the most convenient while upgrating the health value.

fatboy1955 9 years ago

wow..labor intensive favorite foods questionare..so i did the quick menu setup..pretty sure my local california stores wont have natto,papadum,marmite,kefir,kombucha,edamame,basmati,tapenade,duck eggs,pheasant,spelt bread,black wheat,weetabix,filberts etc etc…pretty complicated to be effective…
additionally I travel 18 days per month…help!!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 272 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.