Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 272 total)
Support 9 years ago

Hi lennonp,
To access the Menu Planner and Ready to Go Menus, follow the steps below:

1. Go to https://www.trimdownclub.com
2. On the top right corner of the homepage click Login
3. Enter your Username and Password (You can also use your email address connected to your purchase as your username. If you lost or forgot your password, click on “Lost your password?”)
4. Once you are logged in, go to “Create a Menu”
5. To create a personal menu plan where you have the ability to choose your own foods, simply click on “START MENU PLANNER” (orange button to the right of the page). If you prefer to receive a pre-planned menu, simply click on “READY-TO-GO MENU”

In addition, to learn how to use the Menu Planner, simply click on the following link: https://www.trimdownclub.com/menu-planner-tutorial/

I hope this helps. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.

To your success!

lennonp 9 years ago

Hi! I lost 5lbs, after 3-weeks. now no change in weight, but waist size down 2ins. prefer ready to go, meal planner, but cant, seem to find it for week 6.

KenCline 9 years ago

I can say this its not going to affect you to eat a few things off their menu. They want you to get in a habit of changing the way you eat. Different healthy foods will over right the bad ones. Just stay the coarse. My first week I gained 4 lbs. Then the second week I lost the 4lbs. I am on my third week. I have no change at this time.

kawalker1945 9 years ago

I just joined yesterday, and am looking forward to losing some weight, I was watching my eating habits and had lost about 4-5 lbs. but I gained it back again, at least 3 lbs of it, so I am hoping that this program will help me. I have a question,,, I had just been to the store about 3 days ago, and I bought my regular wheat bread, and some granola bars and such, can I still incorporate them into my diet now? I had to waste the money I spent on groceries and waste food.

KenCline 9 years ago

Ok I know everyone here is trying their best to stick with the plan.I am starting on my third week. I am back to the weight I started with. I have not cheated one bit. If I follow the menu you give me each week then why am I not loosing weight? Any suggestions, any one?

Juliet57 9 years ago

Hi, I am Juliet57. I just became a member of the Trimdown Club. I have tried every diet program on the market for the past 10 years. Some even twice. I have lost my entire body weight in weight and gained it back several times. I really hope that eating right and developing good eating habits will be key in losing weight and remaining healthy. I belong to a wellness club and work out 5-6 mornings a week. I am in my 50’s and am lactose intolerant and gluten sensitive. I am glad the menus for Trimdown club take my eating needs into consideration. I need to develop consistent motivation in order to be successful. Any ideas??

mtscrapgal 9 years ago

NOT SURE WHERE TO POST MY COMMENTS SO I JUST PICKED THIS TOPIC. I’m leaving the program. I joined in January and have only lost 2 lbs. I work out with challenging exercise DVD’s 3 times a week and have followed the program. I’m glad it is working for most people but it doesn’t work for me. I will continue to make wise choices in foods because it’s good for my health and well being. So long.

WorkHard88 9 years ago

Hi everyone, my name is Kristy, but everyone calls me Rebel. I’m new to the club, just joined yesterday. I lead a very hectic life and it shows on my body. I haven’t had a lot of time in the past to focus on my health and well being, and I’ve suffered greatly for it. A few years ago, I died. Twice. I died because of an infection in my body that spread rapidly and it caused my blood sugar level to go sky high (I’m diabetic) and it killed me. After that, I realized that if I want to live to see all the finer things in life and start a family, I need to get my weight and life under control. I’m currently a supervisor for a school bus company and I’m also working towards a Master’s degree in Management, so I’m always on the go. I’ve had a lot of financial hardships over the years that left me with either no food or no healthy food options. For the better part of 5 years I lived on ramen noodles, potato chips, and hamburger helper. I’ve been beat down long enough, and now it’s my time to shine. I’m reaching out to everyone in hopes of seeing the struggles others have gone through, hoping to connect with people going through similar situations I am, and I would really like to make some new friends to help me stay on track and stay motivated. I am open to any advice you guys have to offer and would love to talk to anyone willing to share and listen.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Marshhills. Absolutely!

MARSHHILLS 9 years ago

can I eat the same menu a couple of days a week

mcowans 9 years ago

I am into this program beginning week 5. I have lost rwo pounds and feel great. I think I went up in week three because of muscle mass. Would like to communicate with you that I feel this will work for me. I’m learning how to eat and keep the exercise going. Please keep me in prayer. I need to feel betterabout my appearance.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Nbennett, and congratulations! You’ve got a nice pace going there – we wish you continued success, and are happy to help in whatever way we can.

Nbennett 9 years ago

I just finished 4 weeks and I am very excited that I have lost 3 lbs and 2 inches off my waistline. The weight is coming off slowly but what I am extremely happy about is the reduction of my stomach. I have been working out at home with Hip Hop Abs by Shawn T. If anyone is looking for a motivating workout, try it!!!

deminichols 9 years ago

Hello, I just finished week 3 and down 10 lbs. Still many more to go but I know it will be worth the battle. I am enjoying the menu planner. It is a God send for me. I needed to change the way I ate but didn’t know how to start. What a blessing to me to have come across this great plan.
Talk about answered prayer. I am a very happy girl. Thank you Lord and TDC.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, AnneLois. You’re not doing anything wrong, but there would be a great advantage to introducing new exercises to wake up complacent muscles. The most recommended are strength training (even just lifting full water bottles and food cans in front of the TV) and inserting bursts of high-intensity activity during one of your walks, such as 30 seconds of jogging every 5 minutes or so.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 272 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.