Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 977 total)
horselover 11 years ago

ossie

thanks for checking our post and comments. I am sure you spend a lot of time doing this. Probably all day i hope it is your job that you are getting paid for. If not you are doing a great service. THANKS 🙂

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Horselover. Peanut butter (or other nut butters) is fine, especially if you can find one that is all natural and without hydrogenated fats and added sugar. As for the honey, it is recommended to limit amounts to only a teaspoon here and there, as it is concentrated fructose, which can work against your goals here.

horselover 11 years ago

can you have just a little peanut butter and honey if it has no sugar all natural?

Kbramstedt 11 years ago

Peanut butter isn’t on the list?

LynnM 11 years ago

Thanks, Ossie, I am not strictly gluten free, but felt so much better without wheat in my diet that I am going that route for now. I also use 100% whole grain rye or spelt bread also, made by Dimpflmeier.

Hi, Lynn. If you need gluten-free, these are some of the better products (assuming, of course, that you avoid the white bread. If you don’t need to avoid gluten, most 100% whole grain breads are find – just make sure they don’t add hydrogenated fats and/or sugars.

LynnM 11 years ago

Sorry about the duplication!

LynnM 11 years ago

Hi OSSIE, could you check out O’Doughs breads? They are a company in Toronto, Canada, website here http://www.odoughs.com (don’t use IE, Chrome works) Their buns are delicious and I was so glad to find something to use as a hamburger bun, as I am not a fan of the Ezekeil breads.

LynnM 11 years ago

Hi! I just found O’Doughs, a bread company in Toronto, Canada. You can find them here http://www.odoughs.com/ (don’t use IE, works with Chrome) They do have some soy in their buns which are delicious! and quite a few other ingredients, but claim the all is organic and GMO free. I was so happy to find something to use as a hamburger bun, as I am not a fan of the Ezekiel breads. I didn’t even check the price, so I expect I paid a premium for the 4 buns, but it was worth it! I would appreciate it if you could check them out, OSSIE, and let us know if they are OK.

memax3 11 years ago

I noticed that soy is listed in the menues. If you are trying to stay away from GMOs then it would need to be organic soy, other soy is on the GMO avoidance list. Just a side note, fresh pineaplle is now on the list also, look for organic fresh pineapple or organic canned pineapple.

inastrvl 11 years ago

Hi Alexis, stop hating yourself and your present condition Community every day boosts my energy to go forward. Tell me about yourself like where do you live, what do you do and where would you like to be in a few months. I realize it took me years to put it on and I must be patient. You are not alone. Give the plan a try.

Hi, Ovive. Oysters are generally OK< but it depends with what it is canned – do try to stay away from "vegetable oil".

Ovive 11 years ago

Is can oyster ok ?

Hi, Ovive. Hemp hearts would be a fat. It is not listed, but you can switch it with flaxseed.

Ovive 11 years ago

Please, i can t see Hemp heart…. in the list

Wich category it is ?
Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 977 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.