Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 969 total)
Ossie-Sharon 7 months ago

Hi, Faith021, and welcome. You have definitely come to the right place. If you have any nutrition questions, I would be happy to help.

Ossie-Sharon 7 months ago

Hi, bellazu. You can right-size any recipe with this reference – https://www.trimdownclub.com/reducing-the-size-of-recipes.

Faith021 7 months ago

Hi, I just joined this group due to some notes from my doctor. I have type 2 and I am looking for ways to lose weight and keep it off, I am looking for support and tips and other things. I have been reading this forum and will be coming back to it everyday if need be.

bellazu 7 months ago

I’m curious why some of the recipes make such a large amount. For instance the mixed salad serves 8. I live alone snd 8 servings would go to waste. What do you all do?

Ossie-Sharon 1 year ago

Hi, Sharisw. You can get an idea of how to prepare those items from our main program guide, which discusses healthy food preparation, or from our searchable recipes collection. And yes, soft goat cheese can definitely be substituted for cream cheese!

Sharisw 1 year ago

Hello, I’m just sorting out the meal.plan and planning the week. I ve a couple questions. 4 oz of chicken or 6 oz of shrimp is included in the meal, is there a guideline for how it should be cooked? Can soft goat cheese be substituted for cream cheese?
Thanks!

Kayers 1 year ago

This program is a rip off in my opinion

ccbartley 1 year ago

Are there people active on here now? I’ve been looking for recent posts from others to make friends to do this with.

Ossie-Sharon 1 year ago

Hi, Busymomami, and welcome!. The best way to measure ounces is with a small scale or measuring cup (once ounce is 1/8 cup or 2 tablespoons), or if you are used to grams and ml, each ounce is equal to 28 grams or ml. Can you tell me which protein shake you use? If it is homemade, what are the ingredients (with amounts)?

Busymomami 1 year ago

Hello, I’m new and am not sure of a few things. How do I measure Oz? Also I drink a protein shake as my breakfast. How can I add that into my days?
Thank you and I’m very excited to get started.

Ossie-Sharon 1 year ago

Hi, Mama2016. I don’t have access to your food diary, but perhaps you can post here the differences between your menu and what you are doing (for example, which foods you are leaving out). Also, what is your physical activity like?
On my end, I am working with the tech team to see if there is something that can be done with your menu here. It may be that you are getting too much food.
In the meantime, you can try cutting down on eggs (to 1 per day), and see if that makes a difference.

Mama2016 1 year ago

I started TDC on Monday and although I haven’t been able to eat everything daily, I haven’t strayed. Maybe it hasn’t been long enough, but my glucose has gone up (I’m Type 2) and I’ve gained a couple pounds (I know I’m not supposed to check but look and feel bloated). Can you look at my food diary and see if I’m doing something wrong?

Mama2016 1 year ago

I started TDC on Monday and although I haven’t been able to eat everything daily, I haven’t strayed. Maybe it hasn’t been long enough, but my glucose has gone up (I’m Type 2) and I’ve gained a couple pounds (I know I’m not supposed to check but look and feel bloated). Can you look at my food diary and see if I’m doing something wrong?

Ossie-Sharon 1 year ago

Hi, Simona. You can use turkey or chicken sausage or chorizo instead, but you will need to add 2 tablespoons each of butter and heavy cream to the recipe to keep the fat content at the same keto-supportive level.

SimonaKotoviciute 1 year ago

Keto Longaniza Quiche the name of the recipe I have received and like I said I don’t eat pork or beaf so what can I use instead?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 969 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.