Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 977 total)
Momajean69by69 1 year ago

Does anyone else have problems with the app I’ve had issue from day one and still continue..if so any suggestions to get through it

C00per7 1 year ago

Can you do smoothies?

Momajean69by69 1 year ago

I’m new to trim down I’m ready through everything and plan to start on Monday 1/9/2023.. I’m having some issues with the menus but I’m sure I will figure it out by my start date.

Bbg352 1 year ago

I’ve been on trim for awhile now but IIm getting bored with the same menu every week, even if I change things it’s still the same food

phyllisadellesherer 1 year ago

Hi there! I just made my 1st post and want to make sure it’s seen, I am having a technical issue with the MENU app… see post here:https://www.trimdownclub.com/forums/topic/app-issue-cant-find-tech-topic/?tdc_uid=1162606
THANK YOU!!
I’d also like to add all the mods as friends, please…

SPOOKYCHEWS1020 1 year ago

Hi diabetic and just joined I read alot of the topics but I’m abit unsure I can’t see anywhere it saids to put your weight as I like to keep track of my weigjt also there’s no where saids what carbs is in the menus so I would like some tips on that please

PATRICIAESCARCEGA 1 year ago

I thought this was the Klinio diet? What changed:

CindyLewis70 1 year ago

Has anyone found an actual Foods List for the TDC diet? I like to keep that type of info close at hand and make my own combinations sometime.

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Faith021, and welcome. You have definitely come to the right place. If you have any nutrition questions, I would be happy to help.

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, bellazu. You can right-size any recipe with this reference – https://www.trimdownclub.com/reducing-the-size-of-recipes.

Faith021 2 years ago

Hi, I just joined this group due to some notes from my doctor. I have type 2 and I am looking for ways to lose weight and keep it off, I am looking for support and tips and other things. I have been reading this forum and will be coming back to it everyday if need be.

bellazu 2 years ago

I’m curious why some of the recipes make such a large amount. For instance the mixed salad serves 8. I live alone snd 8 servings would go to waste. What do you all do?

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Sharisw. You can get an idea of how to prepare those items from our main program guide, which discusses healthy food preparation, or from our searchable recipes collection. And yes, soft goat cheese can definitely be substituted for cream cheese!

Sharisw 2 years ago

Hello, I’m just sorting out the meal.plan and planning the week. I ve a couple questions. 4 oz of chicken or 6 oz of shrimp is included in the meal, is there a guideline for how it should be cooked? Can soft goat cheese be substituted for cream cheese?
Thanks!

Kayers 2 years ago

This program is a rip off in my opinion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 977 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.