Viewing 2 posts - 976 through 977 (of 977 total)
teade 11 years ago

Great ideas…no, awesome ideas . Congrats on your success so far.

Doryssb 11 years ago

Hello All,
I hope you are all finding, as I am, what a great plan this is and how it can truly lead to a real change of lifestyle. This is not just another diet! I have found a great deal of information and support through the threads on the community. That is why I wanted to start a new thread.

If you have any tips, tricks, great links, yummy recipes or words of encouragement please post them here. Not everything will work for everyone but hopefully with just one click we might find what we need at that moment. Thanks and I hope this works…

Tip – I have reorganized my pantry, putting all of the things that would be considered ‘dark blue’ (or even black, like cookies!) on the very bottom shelf. I’m going with the out of sight, out of mind concept. Yet if there is a recipe or someone else that may still need some real sugar or small amount of flour, it’s still there.

Tip – If you’re like me you have as many sizes to choose from in your own closet as a small boutique! So I pulled everything out except what I can wear right now (that part was a little depressing) but then put it all back in, in stacks by size order as to what I will be able to fit in next. That part was kind of exciting because I have already moved down one size in jeans! This gives me something to look forward to, seeing what I will be able to wear as the weeks and months go on. If you don’t have a shelf above to put things on then hang the clothes with the hanger hook facing the opposite way and use a ‘do not disturb’ type sign to separate the sizes.

Remember things like cinnamon, mustard, horseradish and hot sauce are all free foods. So don’t be afraid to spice it up now and then! They are also good metabolism boosters.

Viewing 2 posts - 976 through 977 (of 977 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.