Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 977 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Dawniedark. Great idea. Here is a reference for those who prefer to right-size rather than make a head – https://www.trimdownclub.com/reducing-the-size-of-recipes.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Emmajane. Of course!

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Emmajane. Of course!

Dawniedark 4 years ago

I find if I measure correctly that the portion size is o k

Emmajane22 4 years ago

Hi I was wondering if I cant handle meal size can I divide them into two or maybe three meals

Emmajane22 4 years ago

Hi I was wondering what people had to say about portion size…what happens if it’s all to much can I make 2 meals from one????

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Marceywest. Those columns are empty in the keto plan because the more important calculations are performed on the macronutrients themselves (i.e., to ensure a minimum ration between fat and protein+carbohydrate).
Just so you know, the plan provides a minimum of five vegetable+fruit servings per day.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Marceywest. Those columns are empty in the keto plan because the more important calculations are performed on the macronutrients themselves (i.e., to ensure a minimum ration between fat and protein+carbohydrate).
Just so you know, the plan provides a minimum of five vegetable+fruit servings per day.

Marceywest 4 years ago

I don’t understand the exchange totals. Is that calories from each group? Why don’t the fruit and veg exchange column have totals in them?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Janet, and congratulations on your weight loss! Yes, you absolutely can start again at Week 1 if you wish.

janetishopeful 4 years ago

Hi. I am back on track again with the trim down program. I would like to start again at week 1 and wondering if that is ok. I have lost 6 lbs since July 15.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Laurie. We recommend a teaspoon of olive or flaxseed oil with lemon juice or vinegar (apple cider, balsamic, wine – whatever you like), plus seasonings like garlic and pepper (optional).

Laurieb126 4 years ago

When the menu calls for a salad, what should I use as dressing?

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Christine. It depends on how much of the ingredients, of course. If you go easy on the dressing, each cup of salad would equal 1 vegetable + 1 fat exchange.

christine.penticost 5 years ago

Hi, I’m back again. I had a Cesar Salad this afternoon with I found in the recipe. Could you please tell me again how I can this put on my menu plan.
Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 977 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.