Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 977 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Nissan16. Our recipes are low in sugar – no worries.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, drsko67. The function to change the number of servings is in the grocery list area. If it isn’t working for you, you can reach out to our tech support department through the “Contact Us” link at the bottom left of this page.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, ISUringman. You can download the app directly from our website. See the toolbar near the top of any site page.

Nissan16 3 years ago

I want recipes with lower sugar

drsko67 3 years ago

Where do I change the servings for my meals. I want to print out my grocery list and it’s telling me to change my servings. I’m only cooking for me and no one else.

ISUringman 3 years ago

This may be off topic but I could’t find my specific topic…
Does trimdownclub have an app on the App Store (apple)?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Mamicke6012. “SWG” stands for “sprouted whole grain.” You can read more about it here: https://www.trimdownclub.com/what-is-swg-bread.

mamick6012 4 years ago

What does “SWG” stand for? Is there a cheat sheet for some of these abbreviated terms? lol

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, ksanders101. Definitely!

ksanders101 4 years ago

Can I use monk fruit sweetener in my tea during the day?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Masks44. Meat, fish, poultry, etc. amounts in the menu are raw, while starchy foods are cooked/baked.

Masks44 4 years ago

Newbie here when it says 3 oz of beef or chicken or turkey I’m assuming I’m guessing that’s cooked or raw

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Sbulifant. I would recommend to fold any produce and protein into the next meal. Never mind the carbohydrates, unless you want them.

Sbulifant 4 years ago

If I miss a snack, should I skip it or fold it into the next meal?

Emmajane22 4 years ago

It’s all measured correctly to the 1 portion recipe I get it’s just way to much for me to eat

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 977 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.