Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 977 total)
bonitag 10 years ago

I keep mine in the freezer and toast it! Love it and it last!! I’ve become a big fan of toasted bread!!

lache02 10 years ago

A loaf of SWB bought from Whole Foods molds b/4 I can eat the entire loaf. How is bests method to preserve the loaf so as not to waste?

Deborahjjhayes 10 years ago

If you are making your own in the bread maker add a Tblsof molasses.(natural sugar.)

Maybabe 10 years ago

Does anyone know how to make SWG breads taste better? It is so dry! I kind of like the chewy texture, but there has to be a way to make it more enjoyable.

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Maaregurl. How are you doing? The easiest way is to read over the main Program Guide and Quick Start Guide (both in “My Downloads” above), and then get going with the Menu Planner (in “Apps”) above. Just ease into positive changes gradually, and the same with a physical fitness program. If you have any specific questions, please do repost here.

Maaregurl 10 years ago

I just joined and I don’t know where to start

Elefebvre 10 years ago

Thank you.

Hi, Elefebvre. Thanks for that information. Replacing the nut snacks is quite easy – crackers and low-fat cheese such as skim ricotta and pureed legumes can give you what you need there.

Elefebvre 10 years ago

Hi Ossie,
I just had my gal bladder removed but do not have any other health issues. I am supposed to avoid fat for 1 month. I presume I have to replace all the nut snacks with something. Thanks for your reply.

Hi, Elefebvre. Yes – a low-cholesterol diet is low in saturated fat, but it is not necessarily low in all fat. With regard to your need for a low-fat diet, what you exchange for fat it with (proteins or carbohydrates) depends on other areas of your health. For what was the surgery? Are you a diabetic or pre-diabetic? Are you on medication? Kidney or liver problems? Other
In the meantime, a few suggestion:
1. Select low-fat and fat-free versions of dairy, and extra-lean meats or low-fat plant-based proteins.
2. In place of the fat and dessert exchanges that come up on your menu, swap in vegetables or fruits, depending on what you can tolerate. For spreads, choose jams, bean spreads, and low-fat/fat-free dairy.
3. For seasonings, choose herbs and spices instead of sauces, and vinegar and lemon instead of salad dressing.

Elefebvre 10 years ago

Is there a difference between a low cholesterol diet and a low fat diet?

Elefebvre 10 years ago

Hello, I am doing the 14 day diet. However I have just had surgery and I am not permitted to eat fatty food for one month. What should I take out of the diet and what can I replace it with?

Thanks

Hi, louannasbury. I am forwarding your query to tech support.

louannasbury 10 years ago

I’m getting repetitions of one food in one meal, i.e., 1/2 potato plus home fries. Also have 2 carbs in one meal, i.e., rice plus potato. This does not seem wise? I can understand 2 veggies, but 2 carbs??

Trouble2014 10 years ago

Hi Yianoola, you eat everything in the snacks section.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 977 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.