Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 595 total)
Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, 765328, and congratulations! We wish you continued success, and are happy to help in whatever way we can.

user_mealplan_765328 6 years ago

I’m a new member lost4.5 lbs feeling great and happy. So far this. Diet is
Working for me if I continue to stay on it

vanessa.nguyen54 6 years ago

I just joined. I am eating 5-6 mini meals a day. My goals are to lose 15lbs, eating well, and strong mentally and physically
There are so much conflicting informations out there, and the idea of restricting what I can eat can cause frustration and anxiety. With TDC philosophy, I feel relax and have the confidence that I will have a great relationship with food, lose the weight and maintain it, and become active and healthy

Adam Feldman 6 years ago

Hi all, we love to hear about all of your success. And, would kindly ask you to share with us why you love the Trim Down Club and how it helps you live a healthier lifestyle in this page:

http://www.highya.com/trim-down-club-reviews/write-a-review

Thank you and can’t wait to see the great experiences!

mscharlye.cg 6 years ago

I am a new member. I started on July 15 and so far I have not been able to successfully switch menus. So many of the food choices are hard to find.
These menus are confusing. I don’t understand why some of these food choices are there. Like 5 olives in the dinner menu. Cheese mozzarella made with Buffalo milk.

dellaorr 6 years ago

Hi. I’m brand new and have a question for the dietician. My meal plan included “chocolate, high % cocoa”. Does that mean dark chocolate or can I have milk chocolate? Or is it something else entirely?

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi Christeen, and congratulations! Be sure your weight is updated in your profile. If you update it now, be sure to generate new menus so that the portions support maintenance. If you continue to lose weight, change the goal in your profile to “Maintain Weight.”

christeenmccrary@yahoo.com 6 years ago

My Doctor told me not to loose any more weight and that I can go off my diabetic medication. HOORAY!!. I need guidelines in adjusting my diet so that I maintain my weight loss and keep my blood sugar stable.

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, Moste. A serving on non-starchy vegetables is 1 cup (240 ml).

Moste 6 years ago

This is my second day, and all new to me, however I’m not sure what a serving of vegetables is

Hayleyclayton 6 years ago

THANK YOU!!!! I started with you about 6 weeks ago to shift the stone from my ideal weight. In 6 weeks I’ve done it! Even the last few awkward pounds- no problem at all- I feel fantastic! Please supply more vegetarian main courses , you’ve put me on a track for life but being a vegetarian I’m scared it will become too much of the same.
Thanks again so much. X

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, woodchris, and welcome 🙂 You can find the link to the 8-Week Plan under “Tools” in the toolbar near the top of each site page.

woodchris 7 years ago

I just joined. Where do I find the 8 week plan?

Mortswife 7 years ago

I’ve tried all the diets from low carb to high fat. Several months ago I started eating 6 meals a day[200c ea]. That worked for awhile, but the stomach fat started coming back [couldn’t have been the occasional cookie]and I was always looking in the frig. I partly started this week on Trimdown, but I’ve lost a couple of #. I’m noticing I’m not wanting to nibble which is great. Just can’t get hubby to go for it!

freyashake 7 years ago

I had a replacement hip operation 4 months ago , before that I broke the same leg! So after almost two years I have put on 1st 8lbs.
So I’ve not been able to properly excersice and eating the wrong things has added to my weight gain
I’m desperate to feel better and lose this weight, So hoping joining TDC will give me my old self back xx

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 595 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.