Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 595 total)
robwil 5 years ago

Hi, my name is Duck. I started Trim Down club 5 weeks ago. This Monday (June 18th 2018) will start my 6th week. I weigh 271 pounds when I started. I am down to 255 pounds, now. Its very difficult to change my eating habits. I love cheeseburgers, barbeque, Mexican foods. I love everything that made me get in to weighing the most I have ever weighed in my life. I have lost weight in the past. Only to gain it back. I am in trim down club for the long haul. My goal now is to look the best I have ever looked. With the help of trim down club I will reach my goal. I love this club. I am very committed to this club, thanks to all for your help and testimonies. Its very encouraging.
Duck

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Alikla. It looks like you’re off to a great start! We wish you continued success, and are happy to help however we can.

Alikla@0849 5 years ago

I am a 69 year old six week member and 8 pounds off so far. I’m not sure why this plan is working but my will power is so good on it. Had a birthday party with lots of goodies and I indulged but the next day immediately went back to the plan even with all the tempting leftovers around the house. Leaving for a one week trip to visit relatives and hoping I can stay close on track. Thank you Trim Down Club!!

lopezisabel10 6 years ago

Hello I,ve just joined 7 weeks ago and its going well. I wanted to share that I’ve just bought a 1,lb bag of Raw Organic Brazil Nuts as advertised in week 7. I bought if for $27.00 at Amazon.com. The nuts are big and a bit bland but after eaten well I could feel the punch. I’m happy I got these nuts and look forward to trying other nuts that are as such promoted. Isabel

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, MsAmy. We’re happy to help in whatever way we can.

MsAmy 6 years ago

Hi. Just joined. So far, I’ve lost over 140 lbs, have more to go. Mostly that dratted belly fat. People ask how I’ve lost so much already and I really don’t have an answer other than avoiding processed, low fat, or anything “diet.” And moderation. I “allow” myself a root beer occasionally etc. Home cooking works great but with my work schedule, often difficult so I make giant batches and freeze them in single serve sizes. But, I’ve been stalled out far too long on this journey, time to jump start it.

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, Judy. Wherever you see my avatar, that is a response to a preceding questions. If you have any nutrition-related questions, I’m happy to help.

judygab 6 years ago

Why are there no replies to these questions?

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, KathyGerber. If you’re not hungry, don’t fight it too much – you can miss a snack here and there. Just try to be sure that by the end of each day, you get in at least 5 total fruit/vegetable and 3 total calcium-rich food/beverage servings.

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, KathrynMcPhee. The most active group forum is “Successful Beginnings.”

kathygerber 6 years ago

For weight loss is it best to eat the meals and snacks for your metabolism to work – sometimes I am not really hungry for the snack

kathryn.macphee 6 years ago

To clarify – I only seem to be seeing people joining forums rather than actually activity on the forums. Which forum/group is the most active and offers the most support. Thanks!

kathryn.macphee 6 years ago

Which forum is the most active? I’ve been searching and can’t find ones that people are actually using – they only seem to have those who have joined.

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Welcome, fatgirlslim! We wish you the best of success here, and are happy to help however we can 🙂

fatgirlslim78 6 years ago

Hi i have just joined today after just hitting 12 st and im gutted, ideally i want to lose 2 st!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 595 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.