Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 595 total)
SaraERS 11 years ago

I feel like I am doing a good job on making eating habit changes…yesterday, I ate on half of a sandwich and a small salad. I also had a little sip of red wine after dinner. Herstorically, I would have over done everything. I slept well last night and today we climbed a steep hill with our dog. I wished an old friend Happy Birthday.

foodie 11 years ago

Hi I just joined today. to see what puts on the pounds and how to eat better. Anyone experienced what happens when you eat too much bread?
What happens when you limit the amount of bread you eat.

foodie 11 years ago

Hi everyone, just joining. To find out what puts the pounds on and how to eat better. My husband is the one that will benefit the most out of this. I will get some better eating tips too. Has anyone expereienced eating to much bread? if so, what happens when you limit the bread?

peteson 11 years ago

Seaborn, you should try a gluten free menu; no wheat, barley, or rye flour. I eat bread made from brown rice and almond flour, crackers from nuts, amaranth (a gluten free flour), and rice flour, and chips from rice and lentils. I lost 8 lbs in 5 wks when I went gluten free and my energy improved. Oat flour and buckwheat are good choices for muffins, pancakes, etc.

pennystevens 11 years ago

Ive just joined too. If you are from the UK like me just google some of the more obscure sounding items on the list and you’ll find the uk equivalent. I found that cilantro is coriander and SWG is sprouted whole grain, which can be bought on line but I’m just going down to my local health food store to find uk equivalent. Spelt flour is like this I believe. I start today so good luck everyone – here’s to losing 20 lbs and then another!

grandmagail 11 years ago

I’m from the US and haven’t heard of some of the foods mentioned. What’s with all the “raw” foods? I’m familiar with raw fruits and vegetables, but raw cheese, raw milk, etc??? This may not be as easy as I’d hoped!!

Jgau765 11 years ago

Hi figbrat, I agree with your post 2 days ago. Where is the help and replies to all the queries. I thought this was a uk site. Now I have met others in the uk who have never heared of some of the foods. No one replied to my question from the trim down team. Why should we have to pay for a query?

Katyquin 11 years ago

I am going to read this all now, but what do you think is the most important component of this plan? What do you do abt roadblocks? What is the best. Things you can eat when you get emotional eating?

Dying to hear from you

Katyquin 11 years ago

I just signed up, and have read actually nothing yet. I wanted to see what real people, with no monetary gain, have found usefull.

sharp109 11 years ago

hi everyone, i have just joined, i need to loose my new belly which has recently appeared i have lots of bad eating habits that need to go, so i thought joining this site might encourage me to eat healthier. there is some great meals and choices on here so i will be looking forward to trying them out, yummmy.

SaraERS 11 years ago

I am on day three and my skinny jeans are getting slightly roomy. My approach to the program has been to correct my “cookie monster” snack thinking and realize I need to change to healthier eating habits. Day one was not so good, day two I improved but we had to have a pizza for dinner because we both had a busy day. Flour and sugar are problems for weight gain and stomach fat for me. Today I have bought good dinner foods – fresh vegetables and fish. The proportions of everything I have eaten today are small and healthy. I feel proud of the small changes I have been able to make. I need to lose about 20 pounds. Writing a “food for thought” journal is helpful.

lckttsandy 11 years ago

Hey to everyone I just started January 2,13 and I always wanted to no what kind of food is out here in American that’s not going to kill you and do what and how to eat and balance it without feeling hunger I’m just so excited to see how aim going to feel I’m been searching for this a long time for the information

pollyann 11 years ago

Cant find cooked prawns or quorn in the list of foods, anyone any ideas?

pollyann 11 years ago

Signed up a couple of days ago, need to loose a lot of weight but have several illnesses which I know have been brought about by my poor diet so trying to readjust, know it won’e be easy but eating every couple of hours may help. Just been reading through the guides and will hopefully make a start on the diet tomorrow. Looked at the menu planner and being a brit most of the food suggested I wouldn’t even know where to start buying or know what they look like, further research needed I think and may have to adapt the diet so I am comfortable with it ans just see what the results are.

peterellis 11 years ago

Hi all happy new year & hopefully happy new us I’m just cooklng my first meal chicken & fish with veg & now only drinking water & green tea good luck to all

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 595 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.