Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 595 total)
Jackswife 9 months ago

I started this diabetic diet last week and I haven’t really lost anything,I actually gained 2 lbs.I am not discouraged because I am pretty sure it is water weight and will show the loss later this week.
We have had much travel time and doctor appts last week and for the next two weeks so I am sticking with the program and hopefully the weight will begin moving in the right direction

bjw396983158 1 year ago

I used tdc in 2018 and lost almost 200lbs !! I went off it and had 6 surgeries from 2019 to 2022 so I have slowly been gaining back because I haven’t been able to move around much. But I’m back because I know this works.

Trish0035 1 year ago

On my second week and weight loss is slow. Feel like i am eating too much dairy. Any thoughts?

flowerjudy 1 year ago

Ive been on this diet 1 week and it is great – I’m not hungry – it seems like I get plenty to eat. I Like the afternoon snack. My husband just found out hes diabetic so were limiting carbs and no sugar.

Barbik 2 years ago

I lost 6 lbs in 1 week super excited
Got a little week today so had some peanut butter and rewarded myself with a spinach salad with potatoes and bacon

Tobiann 2 years ago

Been doing the gluten-free diet on here and it’s fantastic!
I feel 100 percent better.
I still hurt. But I don’t feel like I am carrying an elephant anymore
I learned to make butternut squash scones and they are delicious and I’m
Not craving carbs at all. Thank you TDC

kemason2610 3 years ago

I have had a long absence from tdc. I am looking forward to taking part again

Kamish68 3 years ago

This programme works and I am a witness .Started just a week before Christmas and the amount I have lost is quite noticeable and am back to wearing my clothes that I had stopped.Very good because u have varieties to choose from without denying yourself.Give it a try for sure .All the best.

Kamish68 3 years ago

I have been in the program for little less than eight weeks an am already enjoying the benefits.I have experienced lots of weight loss and my confidence is skyrocketed.Thanks to trimdown club appreciate their continued efforts.Well done and keep up the good work of helping people rebuilt their lives again while still enjoying food in plenty of choices.

SnoopyJo 3 years ago

Hi I’ve been on this healthy eating for 2 days and already feel better. I love the variety of food and the fact its already planned for me helps me a great deal. love it??

twonurses2 3 years ago

I have been on this for 8 days and feel great I have lost 6 lbs. I love this plan

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Sallyscrimgeour. Yes, you can use coconut oil. Note that each teaspoon (5 ml) is a fat exchange like other oils and butter.

Sallyscrimgeour 3 years ago

Can I use coconut oil?

lbachler 3 years ago

I am also a new member to this club and I am hoping it can really change my life for the better I am so determined ‼️‼️ Has this app helped anyone personally?)

Emily2015 3 years ago

I am a new member to this club. I have trouble preparing the food and eating. I always thought starving was the answer. After reviewing certain things on this program, I realize I was hurting myself more than helping. I have always been told that sweeteners were not good and now I finally understand why people tell me this. I am attempting to remove these from my diet. I look forward to beginning my program.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 595 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.