Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 595 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Justbelieve. Sure!

justbelieve 4 years ago

Can I chew sugar free gum

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, puppiesB12. Thank you so much for that. I’m sure many people here can relate to and benefit from your words.

puppiesB12 4 years ago

I care and will always care deeply for anyone suffering from post traumatic stress disorder, caused by fat hatred. If anyone here was food-deprived by sadistic adults when a child, I care, having experienced this. There have been many child suicides because of sadism perpetrated both by youth and adults.
What is the answer?
Education at the earliest grades possible concerning the complex nature of obesity, which in itself is an involuntary disease.
Empathy taught at the earliest possible age in a child’s life.
Pre- and post-natal education in the development of empathy.

I still have intrusive memories of words and deeds, but they are far fewer than they ever have been.
I pray for the healing of all tormented people… even the bullies. Statistically, 25% of them end up in the juvenile justice system, a horrible fate.
Part of my healing has been confronting bullies who tortured me when I was defenseless.
Children and adults subjected to human cruelty: you are not alone, you are never alone.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, PuppiesB12. Congratulations! We are always here for you. 🙂

puppiesB12 4 years ago

I am at a weight my wonderful doctor is very happy with. This lifelong struggle began with infantile failure to thrive syndrome.
Therefore, I send huge hugs and tons of encouragement to anyone fighting for a balance of weight, management of blood sugar disorders and so many other complexities. God bless you all for your great strength.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Suebee10. Try the Group Forum here: https://www.trimdownclub.com/forums/forum/group-forum/.

Suebee10 4 years ago

I thought there would be chatting

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Married2aBiker. That’s wonderful news! We wish you continued success, and are happy to help however we can.

Married2abiker 4 years ago

About 5 months ago my doctor told me to get to the gym,watch what I eat (i now air fry with little to no oil)
My cholesterol was 171 now a month ago its 121.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Locabay, and congratulations on your weight loss! Good for you for getting a nutrigenomic report – those can be very helpful. We wish you continued success here, and are happy to help however we can.

Locabay 4 years ago

I want to share my story. 2 years ago I became a vegetarian. Which I found out I really became a carbetarian lol. I was probably one of the few vegetarians continually gaining weight. I had a GeneSNP done which above many other things, tells me what MY personal genes in my body needs for food. Guess what -my body can’t handle carbs lol. After a consult and talking to a Dr she said Keto is the best way to go for what my body requires. I just completed week 1 of vegetarian Keto. I’m not going to lie, I think it has been a difficult week. For me I had to do a 360 in the foods I ate. And do so much prep work. But I stuck to it knowing this has to be one my new way of life and knowing/hoping it will get easier.
So after week 1 I am down 12.6#.
I am shocked !!!!

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, SkinnyMinnie55, and congratulations. We wish you continued success, and are happy to help however we can.

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Aradams2002. It was wonderful to read of your earlier success. How have you been doing over the past two months?

skinnyminnie55 5 years ago

I am 63 years old. I have been on the program for two weeks. I have lost 4.8 pounds. I have not been able to exercise because of knees and back pain. However, I have increased by activity around the house. I have been climbing the stairs to the attic. As I downsize myself, I am downsizing the stuff in my house.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 595 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.