Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 595 total)
Tina4health 11 years ago

I cooked a whole turkey so I have easy access to the white meat for the whole week! 2nd day on the diet, it is hard to be cooking and planning for eating all day. But we see what the hurry up and eat has done to our bodies. I am doing the menu plan with my daughters and so far we are keeping each other on track. I found it very strange to feel hungry when I had eaten so much through out the day I hope its because I ate the right things and turned on my “fat burning furnace.” 🙂 Hopeful this works !

LynnM 11 years ago

I joined 5 days ago and already lost 3 lb, may not mean anything as I started at 180, but I am enjoying eating again, I love all the variety in the menu and the ability to change it about. I see some people complaining about paying for personal help, my goodness, up here it costs more than our introductory fee just to see a nutritionist for one visit, and we have this wonderful source of information, tools, and encouragement included! Plus access to a community of people in like circumstances. I think it’s great! And Ossie answers many of the other threads where questions are asked. I found it best to read a lot of the threads, the answers to basic questions are there. And at the beginning I had a technical problem with the browser, I clicked on the ‘contact us’ link in the bar below and got an answer in 2 days….they have a lot of people to help here.

Carreenia 11 years ago

Jackeeb I’m so happy for you on the 6 pounds you lost… I came on board this cruise ship last night… It’s 8:15 a.m. here in Texas… Drinking coffee starring at this white box in my hall with the numbers on it called THE SCALE… I told myself I’m gonna get on it today after coffee…. Jackeeb wonderful that when you got on your “THE SCALE” you got fabulous news… See the numbers on the box “THE SCALE” are not so bad…you have giving me hope in seeing that this is going to be a good thing. After coffee and congrads on get those pounds off…

Seaborngirl 11 years ago

Thankyou peteson, for the info. I began sussing out gluten free products a few months ago. Some of the the products listed are strange to me, so am on the lookout around the area for whole grains. It seems most breads etc hae wheat, or maize in them! I will check around my area for the things you have mentioned. There is bound to be some around here. So where are you peteson? USA, UK, Aussie?

SaraERS 11 years ago

We are having the living room/hallways painted. Everything has been moved to the dining room and no body went shopping because we were busy this week-end. I am not going to miss the challenging opportunity to eat well this evening. I exercised with an hour of brisk dog walking.
By taking care of myself and valuing “trimming down,” I realize I love myself enough to want to continue working on being healthy. Yes!

Arlene 11 years ago

Thanks Lionpops re raw milk

lionpops 11 years ago

Raw milk and cheese is unpasteurised

jackieeb 11 years ago

I joined a week ago and weighing in this a.m. lost 6.1 pounds! I struggled at first with knowing how to exchange certain foods I didn’t have or didn’t like with what was in my frig/pantry. I have faith this program is the right one for me. I had to ‘renew’ my mind about exercising and now I don’t resent getting on the treadmill!

annaleeramos 11 years ago

I Just joined today myself and am looking forward to doing this.
I know this will be a change in life style but I want to be around to see my kids grow up. I have read the material and am now working on my shopping list. good luck everyone and have a great day.

China 11 years ago

Hi All,
I joined yesterday and have spent time downloading and reading.
I was so pleased to find this site as I moved from Germany back to the UK recently, with health problems…dangerously High Cholesterol, spiking blood pressure, IBS and reflux. I am angry with myself as up until a few years ago I was fit & healthy but my stressful life with a serving soldier husband, working fulltime in a stressful job, living in a foreign country & going through early menopause left me depressed…leading to me not looking after myself inside.
I spent years exercising & eating all the right things, I even have much of the good still in my cupboards & fridge but
‘Even the Good can be Bad in Excess’.
This site will now be my Buddy and I am looking forward to starting the program tomorrow after speing-cleaning the kitchen cupboards & shoping for all the goodies I need to get cooking.
1 more sleep till the new me joins you all in Trim Down Club
China

Jilly13 11 years ago

I have just joined myself, so I’m new to it all where do I start?

Badger 11 years ago

Hi, I have just joined, I’m not sure if I can stick to the diet meals but it has already made me ‘aware again’ of what I am eating. I got a shock when I weighed myself I’m not that overweight but it’s crept on without me really noticing. I so hope this keeps me from grazing on the wrong foods that make me more hungry than ever!

Joycediet 11 years ago

Hi everyone I have not tried any foods yet. Have been reading and very excited . Started the year out with pneumonia , haven’t got energy or well enough to get started. But excited I know I can do this!!! Joyce

Sharonrussell47 11 years ago

Hi ya all just thought I’d share this as I think we all feel or felt the same at the beg.. Do I eat all this ..it’s American not understanding etc etc i started last week the day after new yrs day silly really half way throu the wk and coming up to a wkend my worst time on my own with the kids bored etc and comfort eat. Iv sat wen I have time in between work and late at night going throu menus and quickly picked up don’t like that il swap it and also I think the key is not to panick if u haven’t got something just adjust it as best u can in ur mind it’s still going to be healthy and still a smaller portion so don’t beat urself up also u may as I did at the wkend fall off the wagon with the last of my Xmas fav truffles did the diet all day then sat for a while after eating truffles thinking why did I do that… But the next day got rite bk into it and I’m not going to lie iv had a cple of days like that!!! But this morn I thought bk to normal routine I can do this on the scales I felt I’d lost something but wasn’t sure last wk 15st 12.2 lbs this morn 15st 6.8 lbs so nearly 6lb so to all u out there yes eat it all adjust where u have to improvise don’t worry if u fall off get bk on nxt day it does work 🙂 x

flowergirl819 11 years ago

Hi All, I just joined yesterday. Read as much as I could to get me started today. I screwed up bkfst. I ate 2 sml blkberry pancakes w honey & 1/2 turkey sausage kielbasa & coffee. Lunch was late combined w dinner. Ate from one of the recipes, which was good. Drank a green smoothie. I love them. I did go food shopping. My biggest problem is that I hate to cook. Lots of prep time & cleanup. But, I got this. Some time ago I bought a triple slow cooker & can cook 3 dif meals, place them in seal a meal bags & freeze. I’m really psyched about this program. I look forward to support when in need. Oh, and I joined a gym today. Happy New Year.

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 595 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.