Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 595 total)
dawnrosie 11 years ago

there is a new rumour going around in the uk that you only need 3 mins of very strenuous exercise per day but i reckon this needs to be investigated a lot more, heath probs etc?

jewelgm26 11 years ago

Just joined this afternoon…hoping to lose 60 lbs of unwanted fat. Also started Jillian Micheals revolution tapes. So based on following this and exercising 30 minutes a day…should work. I will see. Like hearing that others had doubts but are seeing results. I like all the choices and menus this provides with simple food choices.

dawnrosie 11 years ago

annaleeramos, Well Done, thats amazing! I hope it continues for you x

Doryssb 11 years ago

Hi mkoch,
What is it exactly that you are having a problem with? You can ask your questions here or find a thread that has a topic relevant to your question.
Have you started with your menu plan yet?
This is a time for you to get excited!
Doryss

Carreenia 11 years ago

Today is my first day of the trim down plan… I’m excited to hear of the people that are melting those pounds away… This is going to be a lot of fun…. What a great bunch of people from all over this earth…. Have a wonderful day y’all …

bigclem 11 years ago

Hi, happy year to all!! Joined this week with a motivation & goal to loss 2 stone before May 2013. Bought new scales to monitor any loss, however I intend to keep the scales in packaging until early February. Had a serious fridge sort out yesterday. Here goes! GCD x

annaleeramos 11 years ago

I’m on my third day with trim down club and have lost 10 lbs. I cant stop saying that. I sounds soooooo gooooood….! Its great to wake up with a purpose again. Pounds….! Your going DOWN…..! WHOAH…!

julesreeves 11 years ago

I have taken all wheat out of my diet and lost 6 lbs since January 2nd. Sooooo excited!

mkoch 11 years ago

I can’t follow what to do!! Please help!!

mkoch 11 years ago

I can’t figure out what I need to do!!!!! I am getting very frustrated on trying to find out what to do

eharris333 11 years ago

I’m really glad to hear about everyone’s success this past week! My husband and I lost 2.5 lbs each which I didn’t think was too bad for our first week. We’re getting used to the different foods and are feeling good about eating healthier. I’m also getting better at using the menu planner and making meals out of it. I’m excited to see what next weeks weigh in will bring! Congratulations on your success this week everyone!!

MeguroNick 11 years ago

Hi – I joined the TD Club four days ago, and my weight has gone from 95Kg to 92Kg. I am enjoying learning about the most healthy foods, and staying clear of the bad foods. I have kept a watch on my alcohol drinking too, which I am also very pleased about. I actually enjoy waking up, and weighing myself…! Organic muesli is delicious, but I must say that I am missing eating chicken skin…! My biggest problem is that I live in Tokyo, Japan and I cannot find good spouted whole grain breads, and every corner I turn there is white rice…! I am happy, and gaining more confidence.

Carreenia 11 years ago

Tina congrads on the pounds going away. keep up the eating … Still wow eating to get thin… Way cool people

Carreenia 11 years ago

I’m getting very excited to hear about you ladies weight loss….. Something to this sounds like…. Just think eat yourself thin… Wow….. I can’t wait to start in morning….

Carreenia 11 years ago

Lynnm congrads on the 3 pounds. Today I’m getting everything I need for the week. I’m starting tomorrow … Lol still haven’t got on ” THE SCALE” thinking tonight before bed…. Then up early in morning and get busy with plan to get this very much unwanted pounds off. Way to go lady keep it up…

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 595 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.