Viewing 15 posts - 3,916 through 3,930 (of 3,995 total)
mandarama 11 years ago

Hi there everyone, and welcome to all the newbies.sorry not to address you all individually. It’s great the group is growing, but hard to keep up. Dawn – hope your viewing goes well tomorrow. Bev – it will be good to hear how you’re getting on. Maddi – have trawled through some supermarket listings online, but not found any Sunnyvale products. Boo! Ocado does have a huge range of speciality breads, including Spelt etc, but nothing sprouted it seems. Holland and Barrett was useless. There is an independent health food shop in the next town to this one, but i doubt I can get there for two weeks, as i’m back to work tomorrow. Has anyone in the UK managed to source sprouted wholegrain bread?

dvallen 11 years ago

Hello and good luck to all you other new subscribers. Found this site purely by chance, its seems a good approach. Were other people recommended? Had a very hectic/stressful year and just hit an all time high on the scales! So trousers too tight for comfort now, another new year starts and a new focus! Here goes!!

maddistealfox 11 years ago

it would be helpful if there was a person working for trimdownclub actually on this forum. there are several questions from people that have gone unanswered.I wonder if they keep track of it ?

lindaortiz68 11 years ago

So nice to see others with same goals as me. This forum has been very helpful just reading some of the stories.Since a accident I have gain 40 pounds from medication and not being active so look forward to the old me. :}

Seaborngirl 11 years ago

G’day all you lot….just been reading over the forums….I haven’t had a chance since 3 days ago to get on here, so tomorrow I hope to be getting right into it!!!! I am Bev from Australia, just turned 60, and need to get a lot of weight off this little body of mine…I am absolutely ashamed that I have let myself get to this stage, and need motivation to get the exercise going! Looking forward to the encouragement and giving some as well…like mandarama said “a problem shared is a problem solved”…and I am here because I have a lot of problems…hehe!

mbmwarren 11 years ago

Hi, I’m new to the program as well as of today. I’m excited to learn how to use the program and to get some of this “belly fat” off of me. I look forward to encouraging other on their journey as well.

awayagain4 11 years ago

Thanks Sharronrussel1147

It’s good to know we can help each other like this. I hope Stevia doesn’t have an after taste. I read on one of the posts that it tastes dreadful. Oh well – here goes.

Chrissy1 11 years ago

Hi I’m Chris ,

Just getting my menu and food list together. Thought I’d try a new approach to eating and maybe losing some weight. Wish me luck!

Scotty 11 years ago

I’m a UK newbie too. I’ve just got my first menu and it looks like I’ll be spending a lot of time preparing food. Will try for first week then adjust to lifestyle.

Sharonrussell47 11 years ago

Hi away again4 I thought I’d just let u no popped to tescos yesterday and they now sell stevia so u don’t have to order and wait for it x

JudyLSmith 11 years ago

Hi, all,
Today will be my 5th day on the program. I’ve lost 5 pounds already. May just be fluid but I don’t care. It still is weight. I need to lose about 40 pounds to get back to the point where I had lost about 75 pounds 5 years go. I maintained for longer than I had in previous years. Just couldn’t get back on track again till I happened upon the Weigh Down Club by accident and got motivated gain. I’ve got a wonderful new husband of 2 years and I want him to be proud of me. I’ve struggled with my weight all my life. He never knew me heavy till recently. He says it

doesn’t matter to him, he loves me however I am. But I like me so much better without this extra weight.
Went shopping yesterday and invested in an exercise bicycle. I’m determined to make this work!
Good luck to all of you new beginners. We can do it!

i.collishaw 11 years ago

Hi I just joined today so am also a newby, looking at my meals I am a little confused as to whether I am supposed to eat everything that is stated as some of the snacks look enough to be an actual meal. Can anybody advise me about this please.?

smiller6430 11 years ago

I Just joined the program. I have a question that may sound stupid, but here goes. The program says to eat 6 times a day. When its time to eat again, and you really are not hungry, do you still eat or not? I don’t want to mess up the bodies sugar levels like the material talks about.

judystrimdownclub 11 years ago

Thanks for the definition on SWG. I have been using Ezekiels 4:9 sprouted grain and it is a whole food with 9 grams of complete protein. SWG bread can be ordered from the grocery stores where I live and probably same for any “good” community grocery. I have also tried a sprouted flax loaf and it was good.

maddistealfox 11 years ago

welcome cj…and happy birthday.
it is great to read everyones news and how they are coping with this way of eating.
My life has morrored your somewhat -5 children…12 grandchildren…a business in the health care area. also the being too tired to enjoy it all.
Yes here’s to 2013 for the new start we deserve.

good luck manda with the SWG loaf.
I had not looked at the price of the postage….maybe i wont be bying one after all then.LOL. But i will be checking out all the shops round here [berkshire] 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 3,916 through 3,930 (of 3,995 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.