Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 3,995 total)
Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Pjcallie. We work mostly with exchanges here, but you can determine the calories from those. Click on the “Exchange View” button above your menu, and note the following approximate translations to nutrients and calories:
1 carbohydrate exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 3 grams of protein (80 calories)
1 protein exchange = 7 grams of protein + up to 5 grams of fat (75 calories)
1 fat exchange = 5 grams of fat (45 calories)
1 fruit exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates (60 calories)
1 vegetable exchange = 5 grams of carbohydrates + up to 2 grams of protein (25-40 calories)
1 sweet exchange = up to 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 5 grams of fat (125 calories)
1 free exchange = up to 5 grams of carbohydrates or up to 2 grams of protein or fat (25 calories)

Pjcallie 2 years ago

How do I see how many calories my plan is? I’m
Just new this weekend. So far I like it but need calories as I am quite petite. I’m 4’10 and 121 pounds

Lakinismybuddy 2 years ago

Cance membership

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, simmco2. You are allotted about 1500-1600 calories per day. It isn’t in your profile, but rather the system that generates menus.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Sandy Sandy. The lowest allotment of calories in the regular plan would be 1500-1600, and you can get that by using 57 kg as your weight.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, MJarrett85. You can see that by clicking on the “Exchange View” button above your menu.

simmco2 3 years ago

I’m a totally newbie – day one …..just now signed up and reading comments. Ossie can you tell me what is my calorie amount for the day? Is it in my profile? Any help would be great!

SandySandy 3 years ago

actually what would the lowest allotment of calories be? and what weight would receive that allotment?

SandySandy 3 years ago

thank you ossie for your help. i will try a lower weight with a regular menu. I’m afraid that intermittent fasting is not something i can stay with for life. If i write 55 kg about how many calories would be allotted to my menu?

MJarrett85 3 years ago

Hi everyone, I have some questions about the make-up of the menu. I input my food requirements and preferences, and received my first 2 menus which is great. However, is there somewhere I could find or receive a guide that is less specific? I’m looking more for an outline of how many portions of each type of food group I should be eating every day throughout each meal.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, again Sandy. If you want to try the intermittent fasting menu, that has considerably fewer calories than our regular route. If you use the lowest weight I listed for you, then select intermittent fasting, you may be able to go below 1400 calories per day.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Sandy. If you change your weight to 69 kg, you will already get less food (1700-1800 calories). If you change your weight to 57 kg, you will get even less (1500-1600 calories). We don’t have a 1200 calorie level, because that is too restrictive and can result in rebound weight gain.

Litibu 3 years ago

Anyone else find this complicated to navigate?

SandySandy 3 years ago

OMG!!!! No wonder I wasn’t losing any weight. How much less does my weight have to be in order to get a menu of 1200 calories a day?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Sandy. At your current weight, you are allotted about 1900-2000 calories per day.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 3,995 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.