Viewing 15 posts - 3,691 through 3,705 (of 3,995 total)
BarbaraMW 11 years ago

Thanks Dawn. That is what I thought, so much to eat, can I manage it? lol … looking forward to getting trim and fit!

dawnrosie 11 years ago

BarbaraMW, you eat all three items or you can change any of the individual items if you prefer, this plan will have you eating a lot more than you expect but its all balance to burn off fat so you need the combination foods to work together. Welcome to the ship!

BarbaraMW 11 years ago

Hi, Barbara here in the UK and just joined and am confused already. With the menus, do I choose one item from each suggestion? e.g. there are 3 things on the breakfast list so do I just choose one of them?

Harbourview 11 years ago

Just weighed myself. Have lost a couple of pounds and that’s without exercise. Once the Sciatica lessens I should be able to exercis properly and then hopefully loose a lot more.

Seaborngirl 11 years ago

Hi Dawn, I would love to go to Kent….haven’t been to the UK, but of course my ancestors hail from there!!!! I have been doing a lot of bone-digging and through it have become very interested in the areas where we came from…Kent is one.Never know I might get there one! I’ll take you out for a latte!!! or a chino!!! Annaleeramos what on earth were you doing awake and eating cereal at that time??? You will be up in a couple of hours saying good morning to us all again! Lol….you are funny girl! JOOLDHAM raw cheese is cheese that is made from unpastuerized milk.It is not something that is used much…yet! Google it…very interesting. Hi Jackiee in Italy….did you have fun with Barbie and her friends? Hehe….I am off to bed…early for me! Goodnight all…calm sailing!

dawnrosie 11 years ago

Seaborn, thanks for your kind words. I live in south london but am on the edge of Kent so naturally take a lot of my photos there, even more so soon lol

annaleeramos 11 years ago

I guess I would not be so upset if I only had to lose 40 or 50lbs, but I really need to lose more than 100. 165 to be exact.

annaleeramos 11 years ago

Oh no….. ! I just messed up royally. I was doing so good. It is 2:53 in the morning and I just eat me a huge bowl of cereal with milk. 🙁

jackiee 11 years ago

Goodmorning all, mmm so enjoyed my porridge this morning. well another day at home for me, as my wee girl is still sick. She’s so sweet but I do miss getting out and about. Lifestyle Change Cruise great idea annaleeamos or is it now Love Boat, both much better than dieting 🙂 Hope you find someone on your walk to team up with Bev preferable another photographer. Hi Mnlady, Jewelgm26 and angelcakes glad to see you all aboard, hope you enjoy this new journey as much as I am. Well better go play housey with my girl, barbie and her friends!!!! Have a fab day everyone

Seaborngirl 11 years ago

Haha…we Aussies are repeating ourselves…don’t know what happened there!

jewelgm26 11 years ago

New to this program today, excited spent lots of hours pouring through info. Seems like while you Aussies are in a heat wave..we are in a cold spell in wintery Alberta Canada…. Nice to hear others from around the world. Love to hear about others success. I’ve got 60 lbs to lose so have invested in Jillian Micheals tapes from Biggest Loser..she is tough..but managing to survive the 30 minutes with a big sweat!

Angelcakes 11 years ago

hmmm getting the hang of this..ok bye now

Angelcakes 11 years ago

lol Thanks for offer bev..decided this year will be a good one..starting again…yes I suppose i am South !!! HOT

Angelcakes 11 years ago

Hi Bev..I was in qld the atherton tablelands..loved it there..now in nsw..only a couple degrees less than you..45 tomorrow.

Angelcakes 11 years ago

Hi Bev..I was in qld the atherton tablelands..loved it there..now in nsw..only a couple degrees less than you..45 tomorrow.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,691 through 3,705 (of 3,995 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.