Viewing 15 posts - 3,706 through 3,720 (of 3,995 total)
Seaborngirl 11 years ago

HiAngelcakes…I’m Bev from Boyne Island, Qld…where are you? It’s hot wherever we are at the moment, but not as high as the 49, 48, and 45 degrees down south! All the best with the plan….I’m loving it here.If you need help just ask, someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

Angelcakes 11 years ago

forgot to say i am from Australia..in a heat wave!!..have a chat with people all having same goal will be good

Seaborngirl 11 years ago

HiAngelcakes…I’m Bev from Boyne Island, Qld…where are you? It’s hot wherever we are at the moment, but not as high as the 49, 48, and 45 degrees down south! All the best with the plan….I’m loving it here.

Angelcakes 11 years ago

I am 61 and have alot to lose..was in grief all last year ..a lota emotional eating..not this year lol..onwards…

Seaborngirl 11 years ago

Mnlady2004, you need to eat it all love…if there is something you don’t want try substituting by clicking on the little thing at the end of each line. Welcome aboard….

ginnerlou 11 years ago

I so enjoy reading everyone’s comments. Started the day off with a great breakfast and wondered how I would ever be hungry in a couple of hours but guess what I was and had a wonderful snack after I got back from exercise. BTW Mary Ellen if you can get to a YMCA they should have a silver sneaker class and it’s mostly all chair (seated) exercises. Boy you get a really good work out sitting down. It’s a 45 min class. All I want to do is work on my trim down menus and make their delicious meals. We had the lemon cottage muffins today and they were really good. Also made the tomato & okra dish. Not too big a fan on quinoa but I did try it. Can’t wait to weigh on Monday to see what I’ve lost. I know one thing, I don’t have indigestion like I use to. That’s a big plus cause I was on meds for years for that. I’m looking forward to the day when I don’t have to take any meds at all. Off to bed now since I’ve already passed the time I set as my new years resolution Looking forward to hearing how everyone is doing tomorrow. Happy dreams or good morning. Ginger

Angelcakes 11 years ago

I all I am a newie from Australia..in a heat wave!..figured a healthy eating lfestyle will benefit..done it before will do again..just a bit older..so intend to look at all tips and apply

mbailey1017 11 years ago

Good luck to everyone!

Mnlady2004 11 years ago

In the menu areas for each day if it gives u 3 different things for breakfast are u suppose to eat all three or pick one sorry I’m confused

annaleeramos 11 years ago

Ha… I love that Seaborn. The love boat. 🙂

Julie777 11 years ago

Unsubscribe

Seaborngirl 11 years ago

And Dawn, I realise that you knew about my passion for taking photos by the comment I had made about going for a walk with the camera!!! I thought you must have been on Trim Down Club’s Facebook page! I made a comment on there.

Seaborngirl 11 years ago

I’m back….Dawn, we can only be brave if we overcome our fear, and you have done just that! Even if you are still hiding behind the camera…doesn’t matter, ’cause you have come a long way obviously! I am sure I would have been the same. When we hit a storm in our life we all have to chose how we are going to react to it…you have chosen a path that has made you stronger. Good for you.Yes we all have our stories! I am like you I just want to be fit enough to enjoy what I have left too…sorrow comes so quickly, and we have to learn how to deal with it quickly, but when we are overweight and it stops us from doing what we want (or should do) to do, the sorrow sticks around longer I think!!! For years I used to try and drown my sorrows too, but haven’t been a drinker for 30 years now. Don’t miss it one bit, and have a new circle of friends who don’t need it either, which is nice.I have seen some of those photos before Dawn, and recognised some from Kent.Is that where you are from? Jackiee, thanks for the lovely words…and I would love a friend to walk with…just haven’t met the ones who want to walk when I do! Maybe I will when I get out there hey??? Lol.Annaleeramos, you are exactly right love…it is a change of lifestyle, not a diet. This is the “Lifestyle Change Cruise”…maybe the “Love Boat”, as we are all on a journey to love ourselves better! Heheh!

annaleeramos 11 years ago

I see lots of people refusing to this club as a diet. I truly disagree. This journey we all are on together should be more of a change in life style… If we look at this as a diet to just lose the weight and drop it like a hot potato, The only thing that’s going to happen is gaining it all back. I may be wrong, but that is how I see this cruise ship. Food for thought. let me know what yall think.

jackiee 11 years ago

fit and healthy….I’m hearing you…have built a new life all over again in the last few years but in getting everything I always wanted, I also got an extra 25kilos….but I did managed to stop smoking but didn’t have a choice with the drink….not the done thing here, have only ever seen one person here drunk..social drinking is max 2 glasses of wine..what a tease, so just give it a miss now, I do miss my night out with the girls but at least I don’t miss the hangovers…..well I need to get off to bed…so it’s goodnight to some, goodday to others and goodmorning the rest..

Viewing 15 posts - 3,706 through 3,720 (of 3,995 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.