Viewing 15 posts - 3,541 through 3,555 (of 3,995 total)
marharp1 11 years ago

Thanks Doryss–I live in Saskatchewan Canada on 11 acres by a small village–tons of snow here- warming up but it was -32degrees on the weekend. My co-workers are very interested in this program and will be watching to see how I manage–Im usually the one reaching for the chocolates on the coffee table or taking 2 pieces of cake” –Today I couldn’t have put one more thing in my mouth!!

Doryssb 11 years ago

Hi Marharp1 and welcome to the club!

Don’t feel silly because I think the majority of us all had the same question. You are supposed to eat all of the food on your menu. If you feel you just can’t finish then leave some of the fat and carbs. It seems like a tremendous amount of food, but it works! Before you know it your metabolism will kick in to high gear and you’ll start to lose 🙂

Good luck to you,
Doryss

Seaborngirl 11 years ago

“While you were sleeping” Jackiee…I was checking out that word “blether”…I have heard someone say “she’s all of a blether”….haha…..meant she was talking nonsense I guess!!!
But I googled the word and found the real meaning on “Your Scottish Slang Word of The Day”…I love it…really does describe you and me, your sister, my grandkids!!!

BLETHER
(ble·ther) Dialect, chiefly Scot. ~n.
1. a person who chatters incessantly, someone who babbles on and on (“That wee yin o’yours is an awfy blether gettin’“).
~v.
2. to engage in conversation, long-winded or idle talk (as in “Ah met yer granny doon the toun, we had a richt gud blether the gither“). [See also sweetie-wife]

Haha…now I am going to be hanging out looking for a Scot to say those things for me!!!
I didn’t realise you were a Scottish lass Jackiee….got a bit of that and a bit of Irish and a bit of English…hey, I’m a bowl of potpourri…supposed to be Spanish but haven’t found a blood link on Ancestry….someone was pulling the Seaborn kids legs I think!
I remembered my keys too! Thankfully I have the use of my daughters’car…she is using her husbands ute while he is sleeping after nightshift.

Your little town sounds lovely…might have to visit one day, along with Kent, the Isle of Skye, and a few other places!

STill no more weight loss for me yet…sorry you have to throw it in for a while Harbourview…hopefully it won’t be for too long mate. Going to look again at yours and Dawn’s photos…happy sailing all.

marharp1 11 years ago

Hi! Im brand new to the Program-signed up yesterday and created a weekly menu–This sounds very silly, but-am I supposed to eat everything listed under breakfast on my computer generated meal plan? ie for today January 15th (all three colored groups for that meal) ?–breakfast was a challenge because I really dont eat much usually, but the morning snack was an enormous amount of food, and Im really stuffed by bedtime?

LynnM 11 years ago

Hi Chia, yes, I tried that too, but needed to put in ‘2 weeks’ before I could see the first entries I had made. Somehow the first and last data don’t get shown even though the time axis shows the date.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Jackiee. Will do! Glad it’s working out for you. 🙂

jackiee 11 years ago

Hi All, just a quick post before heading off to bed. Harbourview your photos are amazing and sorry to hear your still suffering, hope you get some relief soon. Seaborn, Hope you slept well and had no problems borrowing a car again today, fingers crossed you get yours fixed too. I’m what you call a blether (in Scotland) but chatterbox covers it too!!! here in italy I can’t drum up much conversation because my italian is still bad. The wee villiage I live in is just flats and houses build round about 5 fields. Each year more house\flats arrive, more people, and last year they even opened a square in front of my appartment, which has a new bar just opned last weekend. I’m lucky to have lovely country walks round here and 15 minutes on the bike into town, which is a beautiful historic town with quaint walkes. I do still miss scotland though, my heart will forever be torn between here and back home. Hope you have a great day. Ossie, can you pass on my compliments and thanks to you and everyone who’s involved with this site, I love it, I’m still learning how to use it all but I’m so glad I joined. Buon a Notte Tutti, good night all or good morning, good day 🙂

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Chia. Yes, I am a clinical dietitian with the Trim Down Club program.

CHIA 11 years ago

LynnM: I did that with the dates Jan 7 through the 13th, and there’s nothing there. I’m wondering if I can still enter it on Jan 7th somehow?

dawnrosie 11 years ago

yep it was me re the photography, some lovely images there Harbourview, Ill rate them in a bit, im just eating some pasta lol

Harbourview 11 years ago

I guess to an extent I have put my diet on hold. I am unable to take proper exercise until my Sciatica mends itself. I am still taking care over what I eat but that is as far as it goes.
I believe it was Dawn Rosie who is a photographer who got me interested in PHOTOS4ME. I am, there now; http://www.photo4me.com/photographer.asp?OwnerID=10335

LynnM 11 years ago

Hi Chia, that happened to me too….the chart doesn’t necessarily show all your entries at once. Below the chart you can change the time scale, click on show 2 weeks and you should see your entries.

marlynclark 11 years ago

Just a note about Stevia. I have found that not all Stevia is created equal, if you know what I mean. Some Stevia brands are much more concentrated than others. One I used measured teaspoon for teaspoon (1 teaspoon of Stevia = 1 teaspoon of sugar) BUT the one I use now (Herbal Select produced by Puresource in Guelph Ontario) requires only a very, very tiny scoop which they provide, (= maybe 1/20 of a teaspoon or less) to get the same sweetness.
I’m from Canada and so I’m not sure whether it would be the same brand in other countries, but it makes sense to check the “dose” to make sure that you are getting the most for your dollar as far as sweetness is concerned. Right?

BarbaraMW 11 years ago

thank you Jackie.

CHIA 11 years ago

IS THERE A WAY TO GO BACK TO JAN 7th, 2013 and enter my beginning weight? I thought I did enter it then, but it’s not there and I’d like to have it on my progress meter, if possible?

Viewing 15 posts - 3,541 through 3,555 (of 3,995 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.