This delicious and satisfying thick drink is the best way to start your day!
- ½ cup / 120 ml almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 Tbsp. / 14 g chia seeds, freshly ground
- 2 Tbsp. / 14 g almonds, ground
- Chop the frozen over night banana into small chunks and add to the blender, along with the almond milk. Puree until well-blended.
- Add the chia and almond meals, and blend everything until smooth.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy!
Note: Best served with cashew nuts (2 Tbsp. / 14 g = ½ protein + 1 fat exchange).
Serving size:1 cup (8 fl oz) / 240
Exchanges per Serving: 2 Carb, 1 Protein, 1 Fat