Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 2½ hours
Cooking Time 30 minutes
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 5
- 1 qt / L plain or carbonated mineral water
- 2 cups / ≈200 g fresh or frozen berries, cut fruit, and/or seasonings of choice*
- ¼ cup / 60 g erythritol, xylitol, and/or inulin sweetener
*Popular Punch Fruits/Seasonings for Infusing Flavor
- Basil leaves, fresh
- Chili pepper, mild
- Cocoa nibs
- Ginger root
- Gogi berries
- Honeydew melon
- Juniper berries
- Kiwi fruit
- Lemons and/or lemon zest
- Limes and/or lime zest
- Mint leaves, fresh
- Oranges and/or orange zest
- Passion fruit
- Pomegranate kernels
- Rose petals (be sure you select the edible type)
- Vanilla bean
- Combine ingredients in a tightly closed container (e.g., mason jar); shake well.
- Refrigerate to steep for at least 2 hours or ideally for 24 hours.
- Strain liquid in punch bowl, and add half the fruit for garnish.
5 fl oz / 150 ml Exchanges per Serving:
½ Carb, 0 Protein, 0 Fat
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?