Viewing 15 posts - 3,946 through 3,960 (of 3,995 total)
misfit2013 11 years ago

HMy
My

My name is Carol (misfit) and I’m a newbie. I have health issues and the Doc says I have to help myself by losing weight and trying some kind of exercise. Wish me luck and good luck to all of you on our journey.

misfit2013 11 years ago

Hi everybody, I’m a newbie too. Judy SWG means sprouted whole grain. I’ve got a lot of weight to lose so I guess I’ll be here for a long time, but the Doc says I’ve got to do something to help myself, one to many strokes in a single year. Wish me luck and good luck to all of you on our journey 🙂

PattyBowker 11 years ago

Hello Dancer & Melody welcome to the group. Please join in because we all need each others help. You never know what impact you may have. Melody I’m in the menopause boat with you and also hiatal hernia. The only exercise that I have found so far that doesn’t cause pain is walking. So off I go to walk. They say 10,000 steps a day are needed just to maintain. I guess the upright stance of walking is helping with the hernia. The meds that MD’s give for the hiatal hernia will also help to pack on the pounds…darn! Keep in touch. Patty

Melody La Force 11 years ago

Good luck Dawn I am new too. I have a few health issues to jump thru hoops with. But I have always exercised. Now I am not as able to do what I used to and hope the dieting will do the job with moderate exercize. I’m 52.

Melody La Force 11 years ago

Hi. I just joined also. I have a hiatal hernia which I am not sure how it is going to do. But, I am used to being 114. now I am 143.5. My husband and I are separated but since I became ill he has helped me with different things in my life. But he also likes to eat crap. That was my downfall. I was built like a bombshell last year. I have led a life of exercise and loved it till i got this hernia. I shied away from exercise because it was painful. But, i am going to try again to beat the fat. I am also going thru menopause. UGH! Miserable. Don’t know how that is going to affect my efforts either. Is it good to eat the sardines in mustard sauce. It shows no content label to varify the sugars in it. I also like the fancy smoked oysters. Is that considered alright?

dancer184 11 years ago

hi just joined how is everyone doing

dawnrosie 11 years ago

so need one anothers support! Thats what i was hoping for joining this programme. I need folk to motivate me, im not lazy or very much overweight. Its the lifestyle change im looking for.

PattyBowker 11 years ago

Hey Maddie I know what you mean about the weight gain initially so I guess what you & I can do is lean on this group. Don’t give up because I know your body will finally reset & you will be healthier in the long run. You are probably right about the carbs being the difference. Thankfully the carbs listed in the program all have high fiber amounts that will eventually kick in your gut to eliminate more regularly then things should even out for us. Well at least that’s the nurse in me talking & the hopeful me listening.

PattyBowker 11 years ago

Hi Amandz & JudysTDC glad to see you here. Amandz we do have quite a challenge as the hours are long the work is hard and breaks…well I know that we should get them but haven’t seen one in years. The only comfort I can offer is that you need to keep a large carafe of water in the breakroom & visit it often. Then whenever you have to use the bathroom, drink more. Smokers get to leave for their breaks so we can take our water time! There is a lot to study but may I suggest just dive in using the 14 day quick start plan. I make some changes for the things I don’t have and go with that. I’m trying not to obsess about any weight gain in the beginning because I know my body will reset soon. Although I must say that my midsection does look a little smaller 🙂 So far I have been spending more time in the evening preparing the food in the quantities suggested & then dividing them into individual packaging. Eventually I’ll end up with a day that I can just relax and eat from the fridge.

dawnrosie 11 years ago

hhmmm you would have thought that would have uploaded, no matter ive cropped it so lets see x

maddistealfox 11 years ago

thanks Dawn -x-

sprouted whole grain Judy

dawnrosie 11 years ago

maddie you can send it to me if you like and ill resize it and send it back, dawnoconnorphotos@gmail.com

judystrimdownclub 11 years ago

I am wondering what the SWG is next to the SWG Bread?

hi Girls…yes I went through the process before clicking upload.
I think resizing is beyond my capabilities.lol.
will keep trying , 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 3,946 through 3,960 (of 3,995 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.