Viewing 15 posts - 3,871 through 3,885 (of 3,995 total)
PattyBowker 11 years ago

Hello to everyone new. I feel like this life boat has turned into a cruise ship! Marsha, SWG is sprouted whole grain. Usually found in bread or bread type products. I use Ezekiel breads which I find in the health food store in the freezer section. Hope this helps. Thanks everyone for posting. It helps to see others in the same situation. Patty

Marshakeithjs 11 years ago

HI! Everyone!I am a newbie also, I just got my menu tonight. Some of the foods I really didn’t know what they are or where to get them.( that tells you how unhealthy I eat) What is SWG any way? I’m gonna give this an honest try and see what happens.It always helps to have other people in the same boat you are to talk to as you go along this journey. I look forward to meeting each and everyone of of you.Good Luck to ALL!!!

barkingmad 11 years ago

Hi crappycat, good luck with your efforts to lose weight, I don’t have lupus, but i do have fybromyalgia which is another auto immune disease, but I’ve been doing Karate for the last two years and very rarely suffer with it these days, Exercise has made a big difference to my overall health, but I don’t lose weight through exercise, I need a healthy diet plan too, I’m looking to lose a few stone over the next six months.Look forward to reading your blogs and sharing tips

barkingmad 11 years ago

I thought about asking for a refund too at first, but I realised its just nice to be able to talk to anyone about diet as my hubs hopeless, lives on chocalate and is stick thin, so i’m staying for the blogs and general comaraderie.. I started properly today and found the amount of food i’ve had today loads. My diets a little plain as I prefer vegetarian options, but things can be juggled about a bit, and its making me plan ahead rather than reaching for the nearest snack. so good luck to everyone and some of the blogs show weight loss after only a week…so thats incentive enough for me

Saber 11 years ago

Hi,

I am also new and I have just done the selection in the menu. To the question, would you like some recipies, lots of recipies etc.. I answered some recipies and the results were no recipies whatsoever. I tried to go back, but I can’t seem to go back to select more recipies. Anyone knows how to do it?

In regards to the foods, if you live in the UK.. you will find them in health shops.

sterlingchloe 11 years ago

Hi I just joined. Was sucked in instantly. But was mortified that I never understood most o the foods. As its all american and im in the uk. I feel a little dissapointed an thinking of getting a refund. Its a lot of money to give away after christmas if you cant follow the plan properly. They dont even have salad cream. Any one from uk that might be able to change my mind?

dawnrosie 11 years ago

folks sorry im a bit quiet, my head has been so full of me moving home i cant really concentrate on anything else for a bit! Im still reading all the posts tho xxx

steiny 11 years ago

Hi Everyone, Yes I am a newbie too. I stumbled onto this website by accident, on what foods that you should not eat. I had lost 13 kilo’s 5 years ago, and now in the last 12 months managed to put it back on. So 2013 is the year for me to get my health into check. It is not as easy as it use to be being nearly 55, but I am not using that as an excuse. So here we go. I am hoping by blogging I will learn some tips of others and this will help me on my journey. My starting weight is 82.5kg and I am 172cm tall. I have bought myself a pedometer, so counting my steps should help. I also have my trusted companion rex the wonder dog. So here goes. yours in weight loss Steiny

mandarama 11 years ago

3 lbs lost in five days and I’ve not really started yet. Promising!

mandarama 11 years ago

Yay, my UK Ezekiel sprouted flour is ‘on its way’. I’ll let you know how I get on with it 😀

Sharonrussell47 11 years ago

Hi there thecrow yes you eat them all and at the end of each food is a little circle two arrows as such click on that if you don’t like the food and it will giv u a swap good luck x

thecrow 11 years ago

Just joined ,my snacks have 4things for one snack do i eat them all or just pick one ,PLEASE HELP !!

crappycat 11 years ago

Hi all. I am brand new and too am also tired of being over weight. I went to the doctor the other day and weighed in at the heaviest I have ever been! The doctor was not much help because he says that the meds I am on (I have Lupus and various other auto-immune and emotional illnesses) are all working against me and even mentioned adding Adderal to help me lose some weight and boost my energy. But tonight I found this website and joined up. I already have my meals made for the week, so I’ll be doing a huge grocery store trip tomorrow.

It would be nice to meet others here that are new and are on the same path. Maybe we will have something in common besides weight. 😉

MaryBishop 11 years ago

mbmwarren, I too need to lose belly fat. I am hoping that this way of eating and some exercise will make it smaller. Hope so, I am fed up with being so big in this area.

Seaborngirl 11 years ago

Hi Debbie-hanlon…..nice to see another Aussie here….I have done what you have done, picking a few simple foods….that is working much better for me too. I was a bit bamboozled with it all last week! I am sure this week I will be seeing results, now that the family are not with me as much, and I have picked only foods I know I can get. Cheers…Bev.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,871 through 3,885 (of 3,995 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.