A delicious, crispy way to get a full vegetable serving. Try this with one of your favorites, such as carrots, kale, and regular or sweet potatoes! Gluten-free, vegan, and Paleo-friendly.
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Baking Time 10-15 minutes
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 1
- 1 large (11 oz. / 300 g) zucchini / courgette
- 2 tsp. / 9 ml olive oil
- ⅛ tsp / ¾ g sea salt or substitute
- ⅛ tsp / ⅜ g turmeric or other seasoning of choice (e.g., garlic, smoked paprika)
- Cut the zucchini/courgette into thin slices.
- Toss slices with olive oil, sea salt, and seasonings.
- Spread in a single layer on a cookie sheet, and bake at 400 °F/ 200 °C until brown and crispy, about 10-15 minutes.
½ cup Exchanges per Serving:
1 Veg, 1 Fat
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?