Set this up to cook all night, and awaken to the delicious scent of a nourishing breakfast. Vegan and gluten-free.
4 to 8 hours
- 1 cup / 156 g steel-cut oats (gluten-free, if needed)
- 4 cups / 960 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 1 tsp. / 2 g cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. / ½ g nutmeg
- 4 tsp. / 30 g regular or date honey
- Splash lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Stir well. Top with your favorite toppings.
Serving size:1 cup / 240 ml
Exchanges per Serving: 2 Carb, 0 Protein, ½ Fat