Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 141 total)
karenfrank 11 years ago

Can someone tell me where on the site I can find my goal weight?

Winn 11 years ago

Maureen,
Although I’m in Canada I feel more comfortable using pounds as that’s what I grew up with.
Just pick a number, enter it and down further when you start entering your co-ordinates just indicate US and it will revert into pounds.
I hope this works, if not let us know.
Winn

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Regarding uncooked oats – these are the regular oats that are available in the cereal aisle of grocery stores, and in the bulk grain section of some stores. Rice cakes are generally found in the cracker and/or snack section of stores (i.e. near chips, pretzels, etc).

For technical issues with the site, our helpdesk technicians are more than happy to work through them – please contact them at the following url: https://www.trimdownclub.com/contact-us (enter the above problem description).

mowiggins 11 years ago

I attempted to start yesterday but was unable to access any of the tools here……I did watch and start yesterday but was/am unable to put in my weight and height as I am from Palm Desert..and do not understand the Canadian measuring system? Help, please. I weighed in at 175 pounds….made a mistake and put in 174 lbs..and want to correct that..and am 5’7″……can someone please help me so I can move forward with these tools…..I will add a picture once am on my own computer.

I hope to continue using this system once I return on Sept. 7th to the USA…….will this program work for me there?

Maureen
Vancouver, B C 8/16/2012

star 11 years ago

am just trying to get all my foods together,i just to do the shopping.
am having a difficult time finding those rice cakes(is that right) and the un cooked oats . Wait so if i dont have it can i go to the menu and what i can switch ………. i need some help with this i really want to start before i return to work.

Raw dairy products, including milk, are available in the US – check the following website for sources: http://www.realmilk.com/where03.html.
Sources in Canada are listed here: http://www.realmilk.com/where-other.html#can.
If you can’t get a hold of it or would rather not, then try organic skim milk and low-fat dairy products.

Winn 11 years ago

I just joined today and look forward to working through this. Fortunately I do like to cook, try new foods and live close to grocery stores.
I don’t believe we’re allowed to sell raw milk in Canada but I could be wrong …. Is it readily available in the US?

The secrets to successful menopause include a focus on protein, extra-virgin olive oil, and fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as plenty of physicial activity (at least half an hour per day), even if just taking good walks or trying the work-your-way-up options provided in our exercise guide.

lorri 11 years ago

I started a week ago yesterday … lost 4 lbs in 4 days … and then parties all weekend … gained back 2½ lbs … then Mon & Tues lost the 2½ lbs, so got the rest of the week to make more headway :-)!

What I really appreicated on the weekend was the model that the Planner presented for me, so altough I put on weight, which I totally expected, it was a lot less severe that it could have been. I find myself consulting the Planner all the time, even if it is not appropriate to be actually following it … the Planner serves as a really great guide. I feel more in control of my choices than I ever have. It’a all fine and well to know what kinds of food to eat which I pretty much already knew for having made nutrition my passion for the last 15 years or so. BUT, I had no idea by how much I should have restricted my intake as I enter menopause … with the Planner, I know exactly what volumes of what I can afford to eat without gaining weight.

Thanks TDC!!!

If you struggle with events and trips, I suggest you try our guide “Staying Strong when the Routine is Gone”.

Raw granola can be eaten with milk like any other cereal, or alone as a snack.

DianePearson 11 years ago

I joined last week and lost big time but…..went to a wedding and visiting friends and gained it all back (plus) the story of my life….I am starting again.. at 197.8….my first question is how do I eat raw Granola???

To “just joined” – please do share with us your concerns. We’re happy to help and to make the use of this program as smooth and beneficial as possible.

2481895g 11 years ago

just joined
already think i made a mistake

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 141 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.