Viewing 6 posts - 136 through 141 (of 141 total)
Frank 11 years ago

Don’t give up, Jeaner! Beginnings are the toughest… once you get going, it will be easier.

Dannie, I think I know how you feel. Although my scale oscillates, I still have the feeling that it’s merciless on its way to the bigger numbers. Uh! Just don’t wreck yourself with diets that are too strict. Your health is always in the first place, so above all, we should be moderate – and this is a lesson I am yet to learn…

Jean Ann Dimick 11 years ago

I am a bit overwhelmed with the menus. Many of the recipes use food I’ve not been familiar with. I guess I can start out slowly. I don’t want to give up.

Annie 11 years ago

I quit smoking almost two years ago and put on about 15 lbs., I was hospitalized twice with an illness in the last year and during my recovery, I gained another 15 lbs. I’m once again feeling good, but I would like to unload the weight I put on as the scale keeps creeping up and up.

Frank 11 years ago

I started losing weight before I joined this program, but I had problems because I also kept gaining the weight I lost. My weight keeps going up and down. This is frustrating AND bad for my health.
I joined because I am struggling to avoid the so called “yo-yo” effect, so my focus is to change my lifestyle in a way that will keep my weight down for good.

purplequeen 11 years ago

Correction: not diet but lifestyle change. Diet would be a wrong word to use since its a taboo word for many of us.

purplequeen 11 years ago

Place for new people to talk about how they are starting this diet and how they plan to continue it.

Viewing 6 posts - 136 through 141 (of 141 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.