Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
sandrae 11 years ago

Hi Mimarose you just type in the box what it says the numbers or letters hope this helps

mimarose 11 years ago

I can not complete a contact letter. It asks for italic letters or numbers in the code and I do not know how to do this. I have several questions about medications, weight and health.

trimmer 11 years ago

Ossie Sharon: Thank you for your answer. I am happy to hear about the added link to the menu. I know
that will help me make the right food exchanges.

Trimmer

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, iso9000qs. It seems like a lot because most weight loss diets actually give you less than your body needs, which results in hunger and later rebound weight gain after the initial weight loss. This program is a way of life based on health, so it looks very different. If you notice the portions, it is actually less than what most people at when they first gained weight. Ease into it, if you need, but do try not to cut back too much or again, any weight loss will be followed by regain.

Hi, rosalind1. When you go through the Menu Planner application (in “Apps” above), the menus will be made for you based on the foods you choose. The foods in the lightest blue are the healthiest.

Hi, Mary. If you have checked the minimum number of foods in each category for each meal, when you get to the bottom of the “Snacks” tabs, you will see a field labeled “Finish” – click on that, and a week’s worth of daily menus will appear (click on each day to see the full day). If the “Finish” button does not work, it is a sign to go back and make sure you selected the minimum numbers of foods.

MaryGorton 11 years ago

I’m also new. I’ve checked the foods I enjoy. Assume I will receive a menu–how long does it take? Thanks. Mary

Hi, Trimmer. That information will be available very soon. In the near future when you get your menu from the Menu Planner, you will be able to click on a link to detailed information and get a breakdown of the exchanges for each food you chose. You will be able to see from the pattern the Menu Planner uses – which provides you with adequate amounts – how to substitute on your own.

trimmer 11 years ago

I am fairly new and finding it difficult to swap food because I don’t know the percentage of protein
and carbs that one should have per meal. Like you said above, the 42% of protein with a certain meal did not yield enough energy.

Is there a chart that would supply this information? To know how much protein or carbs I am adding or
deleting from a meal would definitely help in making the changes.

Looking forward to your answer.

Thank you,
Trimmer

JillThomas 11 years ago

I haven’t even had time to start eating everything on the diet but I would suggest if you think it is too much food then eat only half of the portion offered. The fruits and veggies have already stopped all heartburn that I have had off and on for years

iso9000qs 11 years ago

I am new here as well and just did the menu planner for the first time and I have pretty much the same question I’ve seen others ask, but didn’t get an answer that I saw anyway, and that is, are you really suppose to eat everything on the menu?? Man that is a lot of food!!! I noticed some of the items had a lighter color link and I didn’t know if I was suppose to choose between them??? Thanks for any help.

rosalind1 11 years ago

I have also just joined. Where do I find the menu planner. I thought there was suppose to be a guideline so I know what menus to plan for the week.

Hi, Suzy. You can either use 100% whole grain flour or order SWG flour http://www.organicsproutedflour.net/.

suzy1954 11 years ago

I can’t find the SWG flour where I live. So what else can I do?

Hi, Suzy1984. You can find the Club recipe for SWG bread here https://www.trimdownclub.com/recipe/homemade-sprouted-whole-grain-swg-bread/.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.