Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
Stalbirda 11 years ago

Just joined today. I find the menu to be a little overwhelming would like to be able to pick things so I can repeat several days of the same thing and then gradually add different things. Is there a way to make the menu a little simplier?

Also, what are your thoughts on splenda in ice tea?

dialey 11 years ago

I joined 3 weeks ago, first week was great, I lost 2kg and hubby lost 5kg, but the next weeks haven’t seen a drop at all, the only thing I’ve noticed is that first week I felt full, but since then I’m hungrier. I’m not fully following the menus, as it’s taking a while to stock the pantry, but I’m keeping to the general idea with what we have. Any thoughts? I’m aiming at losing 10-15kg

tavery 11 years ago

hi Ossie
I thought the profile was suppose to calculate my own personal menu??? I remember filling out something in the beginning about my weight but I cant find it anywhere to confirm it. Where is the profile? Does the menu populate based on my info or does everyone get the same menu???? I am a female, 54 years old 5 feet 4 inches weight 162, moderate activity level (but I am increasing) I would like to loss 20 pounds.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Shersavoie, and welcome! I would suggest to start with completing your profile and then read the introductory materials in My Downloads above – the program overview. Then enter the Menu Planner application and start choosing the foods to go in your daily menus. Start mostly with the foods you have in your home, and supplement with some healthier versions. Gradually try new foods and swap out the more processed, higher fat ones.
If you have any specific questions, please feel free to post here.

Shersavoie 11 years ago

Hi , I just joined minutes ago…feeling a bit overwhelmed and not exactly sure what I’ve got myself into !! I just want success ! Help !

Hi, tavery. What is your gender, height, weight, and physical activity level? Can you post the rest of your day? I will run some calculations for you.

Tanya 11 years ago

I just joined andfeel like im constanly eating, not that im complaining, just hop it works..

tavery 11 years ago

Beeow is what my Menu said to eat for lunch. That seems like way too much food??????

1/2 Bagel Half, 3-inch, Whole Grain [Click for another alternative]
1/4 cup of Hummus [Click for another alternative]
1/4 cup of Goat Cheese, soft [Click for another alternative]
1 serving of Beans & Greens SWG Enchiladas [Click for another alternative]
1 ounce of Tuna, Canned in Water [Click for another alternative]
1 cup of Steamed Vegetables [Click for another alternative]

Hi, JaniceBloxsom. That information will be available in the near future.

janicebloxsom 11 years ago

I was hoping your recipes contained the amount of carbs and protein in them . I would like to see this on your diet plans and recipes , thanks Janice

iuse2bthin 11 years ago

There are 8 oz in a cup.

Valerie88 11 years ago

Thanks – I will go and take a look.
Valerie

sandrae 11 years ago

Hi Valerie88 I live in uk I bought cup off ebay but then found them in Morrison supermarket hope this helps

Valerie88 11 years ago

Hi
I am new too and could do with someone telling me how to convert American ‘cups’ in the recipes to UK ounces or grams. Anyone know the answer?
Valerie

mimarose 11 years ago

Whoops, forgot to add a big THANK YOU.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.