Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 85 total)
bargainfurniture@bellsouth.net 6 years ago

Yes Gmom, I was wondering the same thing.
I live in rural Mississippi and just joined.

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi Wendy, and welcome 🙂 From what you’re described about your challenges, you have come to the right place. Our program is designed to support heart health and gentle cleansing from negative effects of such things as chemotherapy.
You can find great advice in the “Tips and Tricks” thread in this forum category. On our end, we offer the “Program Guide” and “Quick Start Guide” for general advice for the journey. I am also here to answer any specific questions you may have.

4heards 6 years ago

Hello I’m new and would love any input you have for me to start on my new journey ? i need to eat healthier and lose some weight due to health reasons. I just found out that my heart isn’t pumping what it needs to be.chemo damaged that.I’m trying to make my heart healthy so any advice you have for me i would really appreciate it thank you Wendy

MoonFlowerMagic 6 years ago

Is this ongoing?

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, Fatimah, and welcome! I wish you the best here, and am happy to help with any nutrition-related questions you may have.

Fatimahali 7 years ago

Hello my name is Fatimah and I’m new to the program but very thrilled to try something new.

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, Boddee. The problem has been fixed. Sorry about that.

Boddee21 7 years ago

Hi, I just started this today but I cant seem to navigate very well. When I try to open something, code says it can’t open because it took too long. What does that mean and how can I correct it?

Support 7 years ago

Hi vmeier,

Please note, there is no time limit with regards to how long you spend on each week. You can take your time, and go at your own pace. Once you complete a week it will automatically unlock the next week, but you can remain in the week you are on, and also return to previous weeks should you wish.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions, please let us know.

To your success!

vmeier 7 years ago

I would like to know if my start date on the 8 week plan can be set to start on Monday Jan 2, 2017?

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, Dec. Absolutely!

Dec2951 7 years ago

is it okay to mix up the menus? i mean do two meals from Monday, and 2 snacks from Thurs, or 2 lunches from other days. So i guess im wondering if i have to follow each day meal by meal or can i do the days menu in any order i choose?

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, Cas003. I see that you have generated several weekly menus through the Menu Planner application. What is unclear there? Do they not suit you?

Cas003 7 years ago

Is there A list regular menus like most weight loss clubs I am not sure hope to figure menus

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, Kimbo, and welcome. A “cup” is 240 ml or 8 fluid ounces (similar to most mugs).

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 85 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.