Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
Nrd0416 1 year ago

Hello everyone I am new and looking for help please

thvivian 1 year ago

Hi I have a question… I have some hart thing going on right now what is a good meal plan to do?

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Lizh636. The “60-Day Challenge” is now called the “8-Week Plan” and can be found here: https://www.trimdownclub.com/sbs/standard-guide/week-1/. It is a series of recommended tasks that aim to ease you into upgrading your lifestyle to a healthy one using our tools.

Lizh636 2 years ago

Would like to know exactly what is then60 day challenge. I didn’t see it here.

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Mrsdh. We have a “Simple Express 14-Day Meal Plan” that meets DASH criteria in the “My Guides” area of the site. Enter through the link in the toolbar near the top of each site page, then enter the first Trim Down Club Program packaged (labeled: “The essential guides you need to use the Trim Down Club and achieve lasting weight loss.”). The 14-day plan will be the first document you can download.

Mrsdh 2 years ago

I signed up in hopes of getting a 28 day Dash Diet menu to lower blood pressure. Can anyone direct me on where I might find this?

SimonPurple 3 years ago

I found it! It’s listed on the diet journal!

SimonPurple 3 years ago

I don’t have the 8 week plan in my tools drop down box. Has it been eliminated?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Jamie. The 60-Day Challenge – now called the “8-Week Plan” – is a series of guidances to ease you into making positive changes and using our program. You can access it through the “Tools” link in the toolbar near the top of each site page.

Jamiewhitley 3 years ago

Hi! My name is Jamie this is my first day, I am currently 190 pounds. Can anyone inform me on what the 60 day challenge is

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, LatDeq25, and welcome! Best of luck!! We’re here to help if you need us.

LatDeq25 3 years ago

Hello everyone, today is my first day, I am currently 280lbs and looking forward to losing 60lbs so I can live a more healthier life.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Nandi1321, and welcome! We wish you much success here, and are happy to help however we can.

Nandi1321 3 years ago

I joined today. I am 320 lbs. Not sure howI let myself go like this. After kids and school it just went downhill. i want to take charge of my health and fitness agin.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Mathom78. When you enter the 8-Week Plan area, you will see a series of blue “Week” buttons at the top of the main picture. You can click on the Week 1 button, and you will be brought to the beginning. If that doesn’t work, please repost, and I will forward your query to tech support.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.