Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, M4AJohn. I see that you successful in generating a menu – wonderful! You can find the grocery list link among the buttons above your menu. Note that you don’t have to jump in head-first – small changes can also add up, and may do so with less feelings of being overwhelmed and deprived.

M4AJohn 4 years ago

I just enrolled and want to get off to a good start, but I’m a bit overwhelmed with lots ingredients that I haven’t normally used and consequently need to go shopping for and now we are on lockdown in WI as of 8AM tomorrow. Is there a way to prepare a full week menu and have a grocery list generated?

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Darcy. If it feels like too much food, don’t fight it – it’s better that you are in tune with your true hunger and satiety signals. You can cut back a little on starchy carbohydrate foods, but be careful not to eat so little during the day that you become ravenous in the evening, or end up on a starvation or semi-starvation diet that will ultimately work against your long-term success.
With regard to waste concerns, you can repeat courses in meals, whole meals, and even whole days as often as you wish to finish foods.

darcyd1225 5 years ago

I am struggling to create the food i need to eat. I am not a cook and seem to find items on my menu that I have to take 30 min or more time to make. I also worry the ingredients will spoil before I use it the second time. Lots of waste. Can most of these food be frozen and still taste good microwaved?

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Carolyn. This thread was started 3 years ago, but is still active. You are welcome to post questions here, and someone will get back to you.

Carolynjw 5 years ago

I’m new to this plan. Is this where I submit questions? It appears that this forum is back in 2015. Are there more recent posts?

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Patito. The 60-Day Challenge – which has been replaced by the 8-Week Program – is an eight-step way to ease new Clubmembers into the program with gradual changes.

Patito 5 years ago

what is 60 Day Challenge

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, crr1005. We haven’t had the 60-Day Challenge as is, but it has been replaced by the 8-Week Program.

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, driekes, and congratulations on your progress! We wish you continued success. You can get more protein into shakes by adding freshly ground chia and flax seeds, peanut butter, yogurt or kefir, and using edamame as a vegetable.

crr1005 6 years ago

Why is this forum dated for 2015? IS this program not updated?

driekes 6 years ago

So it is 60 days in for me and I have finished my first eight week challenge. Now for the second. I lost 15 pounds so far. Exercise and diet. I am looking to mix things up with more pureed and drinkable shakes this time. How can I get more protein into shakes?

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, driekes, and congratulations! We wish you continued success, and are happy to help in whatever way we can.

driekes 6 years ago

Week 5 and down 9 pounds. Key for me is measuring portion sizes and ramping up excercise.

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, bargainfurniture, and welcome! You can use the foods you already have by accessing the personal version of the Menu Planner Application. To do this, click on “My Food Choices” in the toolbar above your existing menu, and make selections from the food lists – when you’re done, click on “SAVE AND CREATE MENU” at the bottom of the page.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.