Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
Mathom78 3 years ago

I have a question… how do I reset the 8 week program, I would like to start again.
I would like to start from week 1 again.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Fatlady67. The topic was started in 2015, but has continued through the years – no worries! I’m happy to answer any questions you have.
Note that the “60-Day Challenge” is now called the “8-Week Plan” and can be found through the “Tools” link near the top of each site page.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Murphyc62. The “60-Day Challenge” is now called the “8-Week Plan” and can be found through the “Tools” link near the top of each site page.

Fatlady67 3 years ago

2015?????wth?

murphyc62 3 years ago

Hello,
I’m new to this program and trying to find the link to the 60 day challenge… is this a person challenge or a process guided by this program

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Emmaleepoo, and congratulations! We glad you are liking the program, and wish you continued success here. If you need anything from us, we are happy to help however we can.

Emmaleepoo 3 years ago

Good afternoon, I just want to share that I have finished my first full week on Slim Down Club and I am so happy to let you know that I lost 8 lbs in the first week. This program is so easy to use and removes all the guesswork. Thank you

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Sago, and congratulations! We wish you continued success here, and are happy to help however we can.

Sago13000 3 years ago

I just finished my first week and lost 5 lbs! My goal is 30 and I am very happy with this start. This is the first time I have tried to lose weight and am not hungry at all during the day. This really works and I am excited about my menu options each week. I even had chocolate Ice Cream:)

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Risa, and thank you!! It’s so great to read of your motivation and words of encouragement to others.
We wish yo much health and success here, and are happy to help however we can.

Risa52 4 years ago

Good morning from Calgary Alberta Canada. I was laying awake with insomnia and frustrated with my weight gain and not being able to successfully shift it at all when I was reading articles on menopause diets and came across TDC. I have been reading and listening for over an hour and decided to join. The theory seems sound and it isn’t a fad diet it’s solid nutrition. I used to be a bodybuilder way back in the early 90’s and have been in the fitness arena since then so I’ve done the research and I know this program is healthy. Menopause hit and I gained over 30 pounds in the last 10 years that I cannot get off! I’m hoping I’ll find what I need here. I workout almost everyday of the week but my food intake is the culprit which translates into my lack of discipline. I need the accountability of this forum also. Now with this Covid19 happening we are all in isolation from each other and no gym support! And I just moved and am starting two new frontline jobs! Now is the time for change! Anyway I’m blathering on probably because I’m tired lol. Just wanted to say hi and get some support for starting this 60 day challenge on Monday! Take care all and goodnight! ?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Mathom78, and welcome! We wish you much success, and are happy to help however we can.

Mathom78 4 years ago

I am very excited ! Today is my first day on my 8 week challenge, I am doing exercise and I will be following the menus and I will be giving updates of my progress every week, I wish the best to each of you for making the choice to feel better in and out .
Greetings from Canada.
Stay safe.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Transformed, and congratulations on your weight loss! I’m so glad it’s working for you here. If you hit a snag, I’m happy to help however I can.
Your spreadsheet idea is great, and I am forwarding it on to our tech development team for their consideration.

Transformed 4 years ago

I am so happy to see a recent post! I live in MN and we are in lockdown too. Stressful times. I am on week 3 and have lost 8.5 pounds so far. You can do this too! I have tried the creamy sweet potato carrot soup, classic cuban black bean stew so far. I’m trying one new thing a week. I haven’t followed the plan perfectly but love having a menu to guide me into nutritionally balanced meals that keep me satisfied. I’ve picked the fruit I have on hand or is on sale and substituted them in menus all week and same with meat. Then switch it up to get the variety so I don’t get bored. The recipes and meat are freezable.
One thing I’d love is to have the menus printable in excel format so you can see at a glance and on fewer pages.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.