Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 3,995 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, elizabethk1. You can post about physical activity here, and I can help you with that. With regard to your question about water, at your current weight you need about 2 liters per day.
On a keto plan, full cream is an appropriate additive to coffee (without sugar, of course). However, note that it can add up quickly in terms of calories. The amount you can have in a day without counting it is about 15 ml (about a soup spoon). If you have more, then it is recommended to cut back a little on your food portions. How much full cream do you think you use in a day?

elizabethk1 3 years ago

is it okay to drink tea with full cream milk without sugar?

elizabethk1 3 years ago

Where am i supposed to answer question i.e physical activities and where is supposed to show me litres of water to be taken a day?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, LindaSueWhite. You may find what you are seeking in this link: https://www.trimdownclub.com/video-tuts/tdc-tuts/. When you scroll down, you will see a videos on making menu adjustments and creating a menu.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Nacey. Did you log your food intake in the Diet Journal?

Nacey 3 years ago

This is very confusing….I’m not seeing my food intake

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, LindaSueWhite. The same place in which you choose food categories, you can also omit the categories by making sure they are not checked – you will see them crossed out. Regarding the variety issue, note that you can repeat meals and even entire days as often as you like, regardless of what is in the menu – however, I have made that change for you in your profile, so no worries there.
For a step-by-step guide, you can reach out to Customer Service through the “Contact Us” link at the bottom left of the page – they would be happy to help you.
For the ideal combination of foods, click on the “Exchange View” button above your menu, then scroll to the bottom of the page – you will see the number of exchanges for each food group. Note that exchanges are not grams. The translation to grams is approximately as follows:
1 carbohydrate exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 3 grams of protein
1 protein exchange = 7 grams of protein + up to 5 grams of fat
1 fat exchange = 5 grams of fat
1 fruit exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates
1 vegetable exchange = 5 grams of carbohydrates + up to 2 grams of protein
1 sweet exchange = up to 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 5 grams of fat
1 free exchange = up to 5 grams of carbohydrates or up to 2 grams of protein or fat
If you are seeking different information, or have additional questions, please do let me know.

LindaSueWhite 3 years ago

Does it say somewhere what the ideal combination of foods is? x protein with x carbs with x veggies or whatever? I don’t see it.
Thanks.

LindaSueWhite 3 years ago

I am new. You allow us to mark off any category of foods so it doesn’t go into our menu. Isn’t there a place to mark off foods within categories we don’t want in the menu at all that we don’t like? If there is, where is it. I feel overwhelmed. I don’t see a step by step of how to get going with this. It is too complicated to change every meal plan with things I don’t know what they are or I don’t like. I can’t seem to find where I can change the setting about not caring if I don’t have that much variety. I need that to be low it appears or I can never manage this. I work full-time and this is way too time intensive. Please help.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Sallyssite. Absolutely!

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, 2404Nina. You can choose the times to have your meals – we don’t structure that part.
I don’t see that you have a menu set up yet. To do this, be sure to click on the plus sign button in the “My Menus” area, then follow the instructions there. Once you have your menu, you can swap recipes by clicking on the edit tool to the immediate right of what you don’t want, then select a replacement from the pop-up list.
If you are asking something else, please repost, and I will do my best to help.

Sallyssite 3 years ago

Can I use the breakfast from one day with dinner or lunch from other days?

2404nina 3 years ago

Hi can anyone tell me how to edit my meal time.. All the recipes I like are 60 mins or more and I can’t seem to add them to my weekly planner

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, KellyRich. I will do my best to help – I just have a couple of questions.
1. Are you physically active?
2. Have you been on restrictive diets in the past?

KellyRich 3 years ago

I don’t know what to do… I’ve been on this diet for a month now and still haven’t lost even 1 pound! Why??? I’m crying here. I have stuck to this thing perfectly

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 3,995 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.