Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Baking Time20 minutes
- 2 medium-large zucchinis
- ½ -1 cup whole grain breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning blend
- 1 Egg
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil mister
- Preheat oven to 425°F / 220°C.
- Rinse the zucchinis. Leave the skin on. Cut them lengthwise or however you like best.
- Beat egg with fork, and dip zucchini to coat well.
- Mix breadcrumbs with seasoning and salt (if desired), and dip zucchini to coat well.
- Spray non-stick cookie sheet lightly with olive oil. Place breaded zucchini on sheet, and spray lightly with olive oil. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn and bake for an additional 10 minutes, until tender.
Oven temperature is not specified. Help, please.
Hi, cskoppe, and thanks for the heads-up. This recipe is from a Clubmember, so we checked with the source, and the temp has been added (see Direction #1).