A breakfast favorite or satisfying side dish made to suit your schedule.
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 5-15 minutes
Baking Time 15-45 minutes
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 4
- 2 medium potatoes (each ≈3 inches/7½ cm long), well-scrubbed, cut into ½-inch / 1-cm cubes
- 4 tsp olive oil
- Herbs and spices of choice, to taste (e.g., garlic, black pepper, paprika, oregano, parsley)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F / 220°C.
- If you are short on time, place the potato cubes on a microwave-safe plate in a single layer. Add a splash of water, cover, and microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- Toss the potato cubes with olive oil and seasoning, place on a baking sheet in a single layer, and bake for 15 minutes (pre-cooked) or 45 minutes (raw), turning every 5-15 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Exchanges per Serving: 1 Carb, 1 Fat
- Serving Size: ½ cup / 120 ml
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?