Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
sandi80 11 years ago

i know you say not to be overwhelmed but, it is!! alot of preperation, and alot of the foods i dont have and cant go back to the store at this time. HELP!!!

debnmickey 11 years ago

i AM REALLY NEW! Just joined a few minutes ago. I’m wondering can I put any of this information on my NOOK so that I can take it with me to read other than on my computer?? Thanks. Debnmickey

chrisespinosa 11 years ago

I started 4 days ago and have lost 8.8 lbs. I have not been hungry at all. In fact, I’ve not been able to eat all food. The 3rd snack I haven’t been able to eat. I do excerise 7 days a week for 30 minutes a day. I started out weighing 250. My goal is to loose 70 lbs. I’ll be 50 in Novemeber and haven’t weighed 180 lbs since my early 20’s. I’m loving the ease of this program.

Gail1967 11 years ago

Hello, I am new. I just signed up today. I decided to purchase the audio program as I am an auditory learner. Visual is overwhelmking for me when there is too much information. My plan is to listen to the audio tapes and get a grip on what the big picture is. I will also go to the menu phase and start planning one week at a time. I need to make a specific weekend day (or perhaps Friday evening) to do my shopping as my schedule is too hectic during the week. I know one thing: it take knowledge and discipline to make anything work. And so, for me I must gain knowledge than I must set goals to discipline myself until I get into a routine. I am 63 and never had a weight problem until I turned 60. Now my middle is very uncomfortable. I am ready to start feeling better. I don’t see it as a diet; I see it as a health plan. Gail

mcquaybeverlys 11 years ago

Hi everyone, I’m also new to the Trim Down Club. I am disabled and have about 150 lbs. to lose. This website makes alot of sense and I’m very optimistic that it will help me lose weight and keep the weight off. I pray for all those struggling to lose weight. I plan on keeping everyone up-to-date on my progress and hope to be an inspiration to others struggling with morbid obesity. Please keep me in your prayers and wish me good luck.

michellek2 11 years ago

Hi I just stared the plan i hope to lose 50lb. an i hope everyone lose what they woun’t.

Pathafey 11 years ago

Hi I have been doing this diet for 8 weeks and have lost 11 pounds. I do eat the three meals on the planner and 1-2 snacks. I think that the reason i havent lost more is because i like to have a glass of wine at night when i get home from a 12 hour day. I also excercise 3 times per week. 1/2 hour on treadmill at 4-4.5 miles per hour with 200 calories burned and 1/2 on different toners. I am 1 pant size down yippee, but i am getting a little frustrated that i havent lost more. I found out about Dr. Joseph Breechman Double Shot fight against fat. So I am going to try that along with this program to lose more quickly.. I like all the meals and I know I am eating more healthy. But i need to lose another 30 lbs. to be where i was when i was 20. I am now 53 and in menapause.

dianelynn 11 years ago

HELLO I AM NEW ABOUT 3 WEEKS IN,I AGREE DON’T BE OVERWHELMED. I HAVE LOST 10 LBS. AFEEL BETTER THAN I HAVE IN A LONG TIME. I DO STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO TEIGHT GOAL, BUT I AM VERRY GLAD THAT I JOINED THE TRIM DOWN CLUB. I CAN’T AFORD TO FIX ALOT OF THE MEALS I’D LIKE TO TRY, BUT I COMPERMIZE AND EAT WEIGHT WATCHERS FOOD AND THE OTHERS OUT THERE. I USE TO ONLY EAT ONE MEAL A DAY AND DRINK BLACK COFFEE FROM THE TIME I GOT UP TILL THE TIME I WENT TO BED. SO WHEN I FIRST STATED THIS PROGRAM I HAD A HARD TIME FORCING MYSELF TO EAT MORE MEALS.(THATS WHY THE DR.’S SAID I WAS GAINNING SO MUCH WEIGHT CAUSE I DIDN’T EAT ENOUGH FOOD.)SO THATS WHY I DESIDED TO JOIN TO FORCE MYSELF TO EAT AND IT HAS HELPED TO SPEED UP MY MITAB. BUT IT IS HARD FOR ME TO EXERSIZE,I HAVE A BAD UPPER BACK AND BAD HIPS.BUT MY DAUGHTER AND I PLANNING TO GO TO OUR LOCAL GYM NEXT MONTH AND I’M HOPPING I CA FIND SOMETHING I CAN DO THAT WON’T BOTHER MY BACK OR HIPS.

1Shelly 11 years ago

I also travel for my job so it does make it a bit more of a challenge, especially with the food in the airports. Today I am going to try making granola and take that and nut mixture on the road with me…maybe make a smoothie drink before I go to the airport and drink some Naked smoothies on the road…subway sandwiches…any on the road ideas welcome…

Kjean 11 years ago

I’m new (about 2 weeks?) and I don’t get to log in as often as I’d like. What I did was read the ‘getting started’ section. I even did the menu planner app and downloaded all the files. I haven’t gotten to them all but I plan to! Just knowing you are all out there and experiencing the same things, makes me know I’m not alone. I am a consultant and travel for work which makes planning meals horrible!!! However, just by going through the process of the meal planner, I learned how to make better choices while I am away. I only weigh myself once a week because I will get too obsessed if I do it everyday. I try very hard to stay away from my favorite thing – French Fries…. and when I wake up in the morning, I think about this really cute white bathing suit I just bought but haven’t even opened the package yet because I will not allow myself to try it on yet. I am trying it on May 2nd (my birthday) so I tell myself, I have x weeks. Good luck! and Welcome!

Radisson 11 years ago

Hi!

Come and visit the Newbie 2013 topic. You will find interesting comments with similar concerns as expressed here. Best of luck in meeting your health objectives. Also, keep track of any comments from Ossie. She can help you with any of your questions.

ladylove202 11 years ago

I’m new too. Don’t be overwhelmed, this is hopefully the start to something great. I want to be healthy but most of all lose this damn weight. I’m wishing you luck, strength and determination.

Teresa127 11 years ago

any suggetions how to start in. It looks a little overwhelming.

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.